Radio Star' Choi Jung-in husband Jo Jung-chi recent "'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon hair transformation"

Radio Star singer Jo Jung-chi has transformed into a Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon hairstyle.In the MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the night of the 11th, Jung Jun-hos wife, Lee Ha-jung Announcer, Choi Jung-in husband singer Jo Jung-chi, Park Hyun-bin, and Park Seul-gi, who became a hot topic due to the marriage of PD husband, showed off their talks.Jo Jung-chi said, I was born for the second time and was in a hurry. I was too old and hard to get my hair, so I turned my hair into a short hairstyle.Jo Jung-chi said, I went to the shop and asked me to cut it short, but I cut it like this because it is a Roy style.This means the role of Park Seo-joon in JTBC drama Itaewon Clath, which means the role of Roy.

Radio Star singer Jo Jung-chi has transformed into a 'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon hairstyle.

In the MBC entertainment program Radio Star, which aired on the night of the 11th, Jung Jun-ho's wife, Lee Ha-jung Announcer, Choi Jung-in husband singer Jo Jung-chi, Park Hyun-bin, and Park Seul-gi, who became a hot topic due to the marriage of PD husband, showed off their talks.

Jo Jung-chi said, "I was born for the second time and was in a hurry." "I was too old and hard to get my hair, so I turned my hair into a short hairstyle."

Jo Jung-chi said, "I went to the shop and asked me to cut it short, but I cut it like this because it is a Roy style." This means the role of Park Seo-joon in JTBC drama 'Itaewon Clath', which means the role of Roy.