H chicken, "EXO Baekhyun voice I like you...I want to work with you."

Singer H chicken sent a love call to EXO Baekhyun, who is a big favorite in the music industry and unique tone.H chicken recently met at a cafe in Naja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul and confessed to stories about collaboration, feature, and Lee Su-hyun who wants to work with other singer-songwriters.H chicken, who is writing Myth of Reverse Running as JTBC Itaewon Class OST start which finished with the highest audience rating of 16.5% on the 21st.He has become a Lee Su-hyun, which is attracting attention from overseas such as China and Vietnam beyond various domestic music charts.In particular, H chicken gives a warm impression to listeners by participating in lyrics, compositions, and arrangements, such as realistic lyrics, melodies that encourage comfort and courage.He expanded his musical spectrum for each album and joined the ranks of big singer-songwriters.Therefore, there are often requests from other famous singer-songwriters to collaborate.H chicken said, I heard a lot of people saying that they are listening to music across the street. I am always open to writing songs for others or to collaboration.There are cases where I want to get closer first, he said.H chicken was the first to point to DPR LIVE (Dipial Live), who said: I think there is a distinct worldview of Himself, although it is different in color from me.I wonder how he will work, he said.In addition, H chicken said, I like the voice of EXO Baekhyun.I thought that the music genre that you want to do may be in line with me. I want to give you a song or work with you. On the other hand, H chicken will release a new single album A song for you at 6 pm today (27th) through various online music sites.DB
Singer H chicken sent a love call to EXO Baekhyun, who is a big favorite in the music industry and unique tone.H chicken recently met at a cafe in Naja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul and confessed to stories about collaboration, feature, and Lee Su-hyun who wants to work with other singer-songwriters.H chicken, who is writing Myth of Reverse Running as JTBC Itaewon Class OST start which finished with the highest audience rating of 16.5% on the 21st.He has become a Lee Su-hyun, which is attracting attention from overseas such as China and Vietnam beyond various domestic music charts.In particular, H chicken gives a warm impression to listeners by participating in lyrics, compositions, and arrangements, such as realistic lyrics, melodies that encourage comfort and courage.He expanded his musical spectrum for each album and joined the ranks of big singer-songwriters.Therefore, there are often requests from other famous singer-songwriters to collaborate.H chicken said, I heard a lot of people saying that they are listening to music across the street. I am always open to writing songs for others or to collaboration.There are cases where I want to get closer first, he said.H chicken was the first to point to DPR LIVE (Dipial Live), who said: I think there is a distinct worldview of Himself, although it is different in color from me.I wonder how he will work, he said.In addition, H chicken said, I like the voice of EXO Baekhyun.I thought that the music genre that you want to do may be in line with me. I want to give you a song or work with you. On the other hand, H chicken will release a new single album A song for you at 6 pm today (27th) through various online music sites.DB

Singer H chicken sent a love call to EXO Baekhyun, who is a big favorite in the music industry and unique tone.

H chicken recently met at a cafe in Naja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul and confessed to stories about collaboration, feature, and Lee Su-hyun who wants to work with other Singer-songwriters.

H chicken, who is writing 'Myth of Reverse Running' as JTBC Itaewon Class' OST 'start' which finished with the highest audience rating of 16.5% on the 21st. He has become a Lee Su-hyun, which is attracting attention from overseas such as China and Vietnam beyond various domestic music charts.

In particular, H chicken gives a warm impression to listeners by participating in lyrics, compositions, and arrangements, such as realistic lyrics, melodies that encourage comfort and courage. He expanded his musical spectrum for each album and joined the ranks of "big Singer-songwriters".

Therefore, there are often requests from other famous Singer-songwriters to collaborate. H chicken said, "I heard a lot of people saying that they are listening to music across the street." "I am always open to writing songs for others or to collaboration." "There are cases where I want to get closer first," he said.

H chicken was the first to point to DPR LIVE (Dipial Live), who said: "I think there is a distinct worldview of Himself, although it is different in color from me. I wonder how he will work," he said.

In addition, H chicken said, "I like the voice of EXO Baekhyun. "I thought that the music genre that you want to do may be in line with me." I want to give you a song or work with you. "

On the other hand, H chicken will release a new single album 'A song for you' at 6 pm today (27th) through various online music sites.

DB