Park Seo-joon, Purple Heart 'One Clath' OST. 'Super real' Friendship

Im happy Park Seo-joon is Roy.This friendship is great. BTS V and Actor Park Seo-joon are proud of their jealous Super Real friendship.At 6 p.m. on the 13th, JTBCs Golden Earth Drama One Klath, which BTS V directly produced and participated in singing, will be released on the 12th OST Sweet Night sound One.This is an indie pop song based on acoustic sound.Earlier, when news of Vs participation in the One Clath OST was heard, online became hot.This is not only the release of Vs solo song, but also the reason why his reality friend Park Seo-joon is playing the main character, Park, in One Clath.V said, I am about to write a song I love among my songs, he said through V live broadcast. I did not realize everything I thought, but I tried to express it.I wrote it when I was abroad, he said.This song seems to be Sweet Night.V, who is a fan enough to see One Clath One, said, I liked the Roy character so much, but I am so happy that my favorite friend is playing the role of Roy.I am grateful to be able to participate in this wonderful drama as a self-titled song.As a result, V participated in the drama OST work in three years after KBS 2TV Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth OST Dead You with member Jean in December 2016.Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth is a work co-starred by current best friends Park Seo-joon, Park Hyung-sik and V.Participation in the OST of One Clath is also attributed to Park Seo-joon.The two are synergistic with the Wuga family, along with Park Hyung-sik, Choi Woo-sik and Pickboy.They are the Super real best friends who heal together during the break while enthusiastically responding to each others movements.Park Seo-joon also repaid Vs friendship: V - Sweet Night is really sweet to be released today, he said on his 13th day instagram.Please check his voice, which is melted in One Klath, on the air. In addition to Purple Heart emoticons representing BTS and V, it proved real friendship.Thanks to BTS fans, Park Seo-joon fans, and One Clath enthusiastic viewers are laughing at the warm synergy effect of the two.Good influence on each other. This is why two people have to win.
Im happy Park Seo-joon is Roy.This friendship is great. BTS V and Actor Park Seo-joon are proud of their jealous Super Real friendship.At 6 p.m. on the 13th, JTBCs Golden Earth Drama One Klath, which BTS V directly produced and participated in singing, will be released on the 12th OST Sweet Night sound One.This is an indie pop song based on acoustic sound.Earlier, when news of Vs participation in the One Clath OST was heard, online became hot.This is not only the release of Vs solo song, but also the reason why his reality friend Park Seo-joon is playing the main character, Park, in One Clath.V said, I am about to write a song I love among my songs, he said through V live broadcast. I did not realize everything I thought, but I tried to express it.I wrote it when I was abroad, he said.This song seems to be Sweet Night.V, who is a fan enough to see One Clath One, said, I liked the Roy character so much, but I am so happy that my favorite friend is playing the role of Roy.I am grateful to be able to participate in this wonderful drama as a self-titled song.As a result, V participated in the drama OST work in three years after KBS 2TV Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth OST Dead You with member Jean in December 2016.Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth is a work co-starred by current best friends Park Seo-joon, Park Hyung-sik and V.Participation in the OST of One Clath is also attributed to Park Seo-joon.The two are synergistic with the Wuga family, along with Park Hyung-sik, Choi Woo-sik and Pickboy.They are the Super real best friends who heal together during the break while enthusiastically responding to each others movements.Park Seo-joon also repaid Vs friendship: V - Sweet Night is really sweet to be released today, he said on his 13th day instagram.Please check his voice, which is melted in One Klath, on the air. In addition to Purple Heart emoticons representing BTS and V, it proved real friendship.Thanks to BTS fans, Park Seo-joon fans, and One Clath enthusiastic viewers are laughing at the warm synergy effect of the two.Good influence on each other. This is why two people have to win.

“I’m happy Park Seo-joon is Roy.”

This Friendship is great. BTS V and Actor Park Seo-joon are proud of their jealous 'Super real' Friendship.

At 6 p.m. on the 13th, JTBC's Golden Earth Drama One Klath, which BTS V directly produced and participated in singing, will be released on the 12th OST Sweet Night sound One. This is an indie pop song based on acoustic sound.

Earlier, when news of V's participation in the One Clath OST was heard, online became hot. This is not only the release of V's solo song, but also the reason why his reality Friend Park Seo-joon is playing the main character, Park, in One Clath.

V said, "I am about to write a song I love among my songs," he said through V live broadcast. "I did not realize everything I thought, but I tried to express it. “I wrote it when I was abroad,” he said.

This song seems to be 'Sweet Night'. V, who is a fan enough to see One Clath One, said, "I liked the Roy character so much, but I am so happy that my favorite Friend is playing the role of Roy. “I am grateful to be able to participate in this wonderful Drama as a self-titled song.”

As a result, V participated in the Drama OST work in three years after KBS 2TV 'Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth' OST 'Dead You' with member Jean in December 2016. 'Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth' is a work co-starred by current best Friends Park Seo-joon, Park Hyung-sik and V.

Participation in the OST of One Clath is also attributed to Park Seo-joon. The two are synergistic with the Wuga family, along with Park Hyung-sik, Choi Woo-sik and Pickboy. They are the 'Super real' best Friends who heal together during the break while enthusiastically responding to each other's movements.

Park Seo-joon also repaid V's Friendship: "V - 'Sweet Night' is really sweet to be released today," he said on his 13th day instagram. Please check his voice, which is melted in One Klath, on the air. "

In addition to Purple Heart emoticons representing BTS and V, it proved real Friendship. Thanks to BTS fans, Park Seo-joon fans, and 'One Clath' enthusiastic viewers are laughing at the warm synergy effect of the two.

Good influence on each other. This is why two people have to win.