Park Seo-joon, Bamtol Pineapple ..Hair style perfect transform

Actor Park Seo-joon reveals new hair stylePark Seo-joon posted a picture on his Instagram on the 30th with an emoticon symbolizing Bamtol X pineapple O.In the photo, there is a picture of Park Seo-joon, who is wearing a hair style that has passed a little long bangs in a very short chestnut head.The netizens who responded to this responded that I like pineapple, I am so cute and I evolved from night to pineapple.On the other hand, Park Seo-joon played the role of Park Sae-roi in JTBC Drama Itae One Clath which ended on the 21st.

Actor Park Seo-joon reveals new Hair style

Park Seo-joon posted a picture on his Instagram on the 30th with an emoticon symbolizing 'Bamtol X pineapple O'.

In the photo, there is a picture of Park Seo-joon, who is wearing a Hair style that has passed a little long bangs in a very short chestnut head.

The netizens who responded to this responded that "I like pineapple", "I am so cute" and "I evolved from night to pineapple".

On the other hand, Park Seo-joon played the role of 'Park Sae-roi' in JTBC Drama 'Itae One Clath' which ended on the 21st.