Park Seo-joon, "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread is so hot...New Roy is another diary."

Actor Park Seo-joon reported on the current situation through SNS.Park Seo-joon wrote on his Instagram on the 22nd: Last Nights Curry, Tomorrows Bread is too sweet.Now Im a little bit awake. I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people who have been running for seven months without mind.With the new, the human Park Seo-joon also feels more grown.I am deeply grateful to all the crew and actors who have once again thought about my beliefs and values in my life, and now I am left with another diary of my own.Thank you for saving me, for giving me one and for loving me. It was a more beautiful moment and a perfect moment because I was with you.Happy and healthy. Park Seo-joon became very popular as Park Sae-roi in JTBCs Golden Dragon Itae One Clath which was concluded on the 21st.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon will continue his ten-day journey through the film Dream, directed by Lee Byung-hun, an extreme job.

Actor Park Seo-joon reported on the current situation through SNS.

Park Seo-joon wrote on his Instagram on the 22nd: "Last Night's Curry, Tomorrow's Bread is too sweet. Now I'm a little bit awake. I feel more rewarded by the love and interest of many people who have been running for seven months without mind. With the new, the human Park Seo-joon also feels more grown. I am deeply grateful to all the crew and Actors who have once again thought about my beliefs and values in my life, and now I am left with another diary of my own. Thank you for saving me, for giving me One and for loving me. It was a more beautiful moment and a perfect moment because I was with you. Happy and healthy. "

Park Seo-joon became very popular as Park Sae-roi in JTBC's Golden Dragon 'Itae One Clath' which was concluded on the 21st.

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon will continue his ten-day journey through the film Dream, directed by Lee Byung-hun, an extreme job.