Park Seo-joon "'One Klath,' a work that made me look back."

Park Seo-joon said on the 22nd, Itae One Clath is a thankful work that has made me look back on myself and think about my future life. I hope this drama will be a healing time for you.I hope you will have a sweet night every day. Park Seo-joon took on the Web toon character Park Roy of the same name in Itae One Clath and collected topics from the beginning of the drama with perfect synchro rate.He showed a short hairstyle and a hip street look that ripped off Web tone and drove a Roy style craze to viewers and broadcasters.Park Seo-joon showed comfort and courage to viewers by drawing a sympathy store from the youth who keeps his own conviction in his work, and as a result, he captivated both the topic and the audience rating and showed his power to lead the gold drama.Park Seo-joon stars in the film Dream directed by Lee Byung-hun, Extreme Job as his next film.

Park Seo-joon said on the 22nd, "'Itae One Clath' is a thankful work that has made me look back on myself and think about my future life. I hope this Drama will be a healing time for you. I hope you will have a sweet night every day. "

Park Seo-joon took on the Web toon character Park Roy of the same name in 'Itae One Clath' and collected topics from the beginning of the Drama with perfect synchro rate.

He showed a short hairstyle and a hip street look that ripped off Web tOne and drove a 'Roy style' craze to viewers and broadcasters.

Park Seo-joon showed comfort and courage to viewers by drawing a sympathy store from the youth who keeps his own conviction in his work, and as a result, he captivated both the topic and the audience rating and showed his power to lead the gold Drama.

Park Seo-joon stars in the film 'Dream' directed by Lee Byung-hun, 'Extreme Job' as his next film.