Park Seo-joon, "Thank you for letting me look back" .. "Itae One Clath"

Thank you for letting me look back.Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings of successfully completing One Clath.JTBCs gilt play One Clath, which Park Seo-joon played as Main actor, finished with its highest audience rating of 16.5% (based on Nielsen Korea).Park Seo-joon said, One Clath is a thankful work that has made me look back on myself and think about my future life. I hope this drama will be a healing time for you.I hope you have a sweet night every day, and I would like to thank you for watching me and I will visit you with a better acting in the future. In the last episode of One Clath, Joy Seo (Kim Dae-mi) and Park Seo-joon, who dream of a happy future, were finally drawn.Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon participates in Lee Byung-huns film Dream, which directed extreme job.

“Thank you for letting me look back.”

Actor Park Seo-joon expressed his feelings of successfully completing One Clath.

jtbc's gilt play One Clath, which Park Seo-joon played as Main Actor, finished with its highest audience rating of 16.5% (based on Nielsen Korea).

Park Seo-joon said, "'One Clath' is a thankful work that has made me look back on myself and think about my future life. I hope this Drama will be a healing time for you. I hope you have a sweet night every day, and I would like to thank you for watching me and I will visit you with a better Acting in the future. "

In the last episode of One Clath, Joy Seo (Kim Dae-mi) and Park Seo-joon, who dream of a happy future, were finally drawn.

Meanwhile, Park Seo-joon participates in Lee Byung-hun's film 'Dream', which directed 'extreme job'.