Park Seul-gi "Park Bo-gum, send a Gift+ hand letter the day after Child birth" Impression (Radio Star')

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi has released the story of Actor Park Bo-gum and Jang Gi-yong.MBC Radio Star, which was broadcasted on the night of the 11th, was featured in Parents are the first feature, and singer Park Hyun Bin, Cho Jung Chi, broadcaster Lee Jung Jung and Park Seul-gi appeared.Park Seul-gi, who returned to the air in a month or so after Child Birth, released an anecdote that received a gift and a hand letter to Park Bo-gum.Park Seul-gi said: Mr Park Bo-gum gave him a Gift on Quick the day after Child Birth, which became a relationship because he played a fan meeting MC.My sister, thank you for your fan meeting, he said, and always wrote a handwritten letter. The font is so beautiful.The scheduled date was January 13th, and the baby came out a little later than the scheduled date, and I had been preparing it since the 13th. I heard that I wanted to have a baby and send a gift from the office.I have been in a relationship since then, said Jang Gi-yong, who also said, I have been texting my contacts and giving them texts myself. I felt so good.

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi has released the story of Actor Park Bo-gum and Jang Gi-yong.

MBC Radio Star', which was broadcasted on the night of the 11th, was featured in 'Parents are the first' feature, and singer Park Hyun Bin, Cho Jung Chi, broadcaster Lee Jung Jung and Park Seul-gi appeared.

Park Seul-gi, who returned to the air in a month or so after Child birth, released an anecdote that received a Gift and a hand letter to Park Bo-gum.

Park Seul-gi said: "Mr Park Bo-gum gave him a Gift on Quick the day after Child birth, which became a relationship because he played a fan meeting MC. "My sister, thank you for your fan meeting," he said, "and always wrote a handwritten letter. The font is so beautiful."

"The scheduled date was January 13th, and the baby came out a little later than the scheduled date, and I had been preparing it since the 13th. I heard that I wanted to have a baby and send a Gift from the office."

"I have been in a relationship since then," said Jang Gi-yong, who also said, "I have been texting my contacts and giving them texts myself. I felt so good."