"Park Bo-gum resemblance" Jung Woo-jin "Dreams are Actors, no income, start Sooyoung instructor" (You Mok-bo)

You Mokbo 7 Park Bo-gum resembles Jung Woo-jin, who was a talented person who dreamed of an Actor.Actor Kim Min-joon appeared on Mnets I see your voice 7 (hereinafter referred to as You Mok-7), which was broadcast on the 27th, and challenged to search for the pitch.On this day, Kim Min-joon chose the fourth mystery singer as a tone. The judges admired his appearance, saying, I have a nurturing material in my face and I can see Park Bo-gum.Mystery Singer number four was a Wangsimni swim instructor, a 25-year-old swim instructor who said, Im Jung Woo-jin, a 25-year-old swim instructor, who has been dreaming of an Actor since I was a child.I started working as a Sooyoung instructor to make a living because I do not have such an income, he added. I am continuing my dream by going to the movie stage or audition.

'You Mokbo 7' Park Bo-gum resembles Jung Woo-jin, who was a talented person who dreamed of an Actor.

Actor Kim Min-joon appeared on Mnet's "I see your voice 7" (hereinafter referred to as "You Mok-7"), which was broadcast on the 27th, and challenged to search for the pitch.

On this day, Kim Min-joon chose the fourth mystery singer as a tone. The judges admired his appearance, saying, "I have a nurturing material in my face and I can see Park Bo-gum."

Mystery Singer number four was a Wangsimni swim instructor, a 25-year-old swim instructor who said, "I'm Jung Woo-jin, a 25-year-old swim instructor, who has been dreaming of an Actor since I was a child."

"I started working as a Sooyoung instructor to make a living because I do not have such an income," he added. "I am continuing my dream by going to the movie stage or audition."