Park Bo-gum, You Hee-yeol also admired Piano + vocal skills...

Park Bo-gum caused the entrance with perfect Piano, singing skills.Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcast on March 20.On that day, Park Bo-gum appeared as a singer Lee Seung-cheol new song accompanist; he performed the song with a direct accompaniment after the Piano performance.MC You Hee-yeol asked: Park Bo-gum hits Piano so well - is it true that the first dream was Singer?The original thing was that singer-songwriter was a dream, Park Bo-gum opened up.Park Bo-gum said, I do not have enough skills, so I started to act because my boss said, What if I turned to Acting?You Hee-yeol wondered, Park Bo-gum entered the Department of New Media Music the year before: Did you even announce Christmas songs; did you not think of making a Singer debut?There are no plans yet; Im faithful to Acting and I often want to meet musically, Park Bo-gum said.Park Bo-gum sent a video letter to the Department of Public Health and Welfare (Park Bo-gum official fandom name); he said, Thats You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.I came out with Lee Seung-cheol. Thank you for your support and blessings.I hope you love and find You Hee-yeols Sketchbook too. Be healthy. han jung-won
Park Bo-gum caused the entrance with perfect Piano, singing skills.Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcast on March 20.On that day, Park Bo-gum appeared as a singer Lee Seung-cheol new song accompanist; he performed the song with a direct accompaniment after the Piano performance.MC You Hee-yeol asked: Park Bo-gum hits Piano so well - is it true that the first dream was Singer?The original thing was that singer-songwriter was a dream, Park Bo-gum opened up.Park Bo-gum said, I do not have enough skills, so I started to act because my boss said, What if I turned to Acting?You Hee-yeol wondered, Park Bo-gum entered the Department of New Media Music the year before: Did you even announce Christmas songs; did you not think of making a Singer debut?There are no plans yet; Im faithful to Acting and I often want to meet musically, Park Bo-gum said.Park Bo-gum sent a video letter to the Department of Public Health and Welfare (Park Bo-gum official fandom name); he said, Thats You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.I came out with Lee Seung-cheol. Thank you for your support and blessings.I hope you love and find You Hee-yeols Sketchbook too. Be healthy. han jung-won

Park Bo-gum caused the entrance with perfect Piano, singing skills.

Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' broadcast on March 20.

On that day, Park Bo-gum appeared as a Singer Lee Seung-cheol new song accompanist; he performed the song with a direct accompaniment after the Piano performance. MC You Hee-yeol asked: "Park Bo-gum hits Piano so well - is it true that the first dream was Singer?"

"The original thing was that Singer-songwriter was a dream," Park Bo-gum opened up. Park Bo-gum said, "I do not have enough skills, so I started to act because my boss said, 'What if I turned to Acting?'"

You Hee-yeol wondered, "Park Bo-gum entered the Department of New Media Music the year before: Did you even announce Christmas songs; did you not think of making a Singer debut?" "There are no plans yet; I'm faithful to Acting and I often want to meet musically," Park Bo-gum said.

Park Bo-gum sent a video letter to the Department of Public Health and Welfare (Park Bo-gum official fandom name); he said, "That's You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook'. I came out with Lee Seung-cheol. Thank you for your support and blessings. I hope you love and find You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' too. Be healthy. "

han jung-won