Park Bo-gum heals every day .. Sketchbook' 'Itaewon Clath' Expected to the final meeting

Actor Park Bo-gum emits a variety of charms from You Hee-yeols Sketchbook to Itaewon Clath.Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook on the 20th with Lee Seung-cheol, who celebrated his 35th anniversary.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum have formed a relationship with the singer as the main character of the music video on the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You Much released in January this year.Park Bo-gum set up a joint stage with Lee Seung-cheol, skillfully digesting the Piano accompaniment of I Love You Much.You Hee-yeol asked to play Piano, saying, I didnt know you were playing Piano so well, please do one more.Park Bo-gum boasted a high-quality singing ability with Lee Seung-cheols Western Sky and Toys Good Man Piano accompaniment Love Live!He also played Chopstick March with the exhilarated You Hee-yeol, and also showed the load of Lets go to the stars Love Live!, which was called in the ad.My senior first offered me a proposal and it was so glorious and I was so happy to appear as Sketchbook; I was so nervous that I fell asleep, Park Bo-gum confessed.Lee Seung-cheol praised the band, saying, I first hit with the band, but I can not do it except usually.When Park Bo-gum, who showed off his outstanding skills, asked if he had any plans to debut as a singer, Park Bo-gum said, It is still a lot short of singer debut.I do not have a plan, but I am faithful to acting and I often want to meet fans. If you boasted your singing and piano skills with You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, this time you will find your audience with your main act.Park Bo-gum will make a special appearance at the final episode of JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Clath which is broadcasted on the 21st.Earlier, Itaewon Clath said, Please check it through broadcasting this week.Park Bo-gum has starred in Kim Seong-yoon PDs previous work, Gurmigreen Moonlight, which directs Itaewon Clath.Park Bo-gum decided to appear in the honor of Kim Seong-yoon PD.Itaewon Clath, which includes Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Kwon Na-ra and An-hyeon, is gaining popularity with its mid- 10% audience rating.In the final episode, the last rebellion of youths who are united in stubbornness and arrogance is drawn. Attention is drawn to whether he can save Joy Seo, who eventually kneels before Chang.The ending of the 15-year game between Park and Chang also draws attention.Expectations are growing as Park Bo-gum is expected to appear in the final session on the 21st.Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen
Actor Park Bo-gum emits a variety of charms from You Hee-yeols Sketchbook to Itaewon Clath.Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook on the 20th with Lee Seung-cheol, who celebrated his 35th anniversary.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum have formed a relationship with the singer as the main character of the music video on the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You Much released in January this year.Park Bo-gum set up a joint stage with Lee Seung-cheol, skillfully digesting the Piano accompaniment of I Love You Much.You Hee-yeol asked to play Piano, saying, I didnt know you were playing Piano so well, please do one more.Park Bo-gum boasted a high-quality singing ability with Lee Seung-cheols Western Sky and Toys Good Man Piano accompaniment Love Live!He also played Chopstick March with the exhilarated You Hee-yeol, and also showed the load of Lets go to the stars Love Live!, which was called in the ad.My senior first offered me a proposal and it was so glorious and I was so happy to appear as Sketchbook; I was so nervous that I fell asleep, Park Bo-gum confessed.Lee Seung-cheol praised the band, saying, I first hit with the band, but I can not do it except usually.When Park Bo-gum, who showed off his outstanding skills, asked if he had any plans to debut as a singer, Park Bo-gum said, It is still a lot short of singer debut.I do not have a plan, but I am faithful to acting and I often want to meet fans. If you boasted your singing and piano skills with You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, this time you will find your audience with your main act.Park Bo-gum will make a special appearance at the final episode of JTBC gilt drama Itaewon Clath which is broadcasted on the 21st.Earlier, Itaewon Clath said, Please check it through broadcasting this week.Park Bo-gum has starred in Kim Seong-yoon PDs previous work, Gurmigreen Moonlight, which directs Itaewon Clath.Park Bo-gum decided to appear in the honor of Kim Seong-yoon PD.Itaewon Clath, which includes Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Kwon Na-ra and An-hyeon, is gaining popularity with its mid- 10% audience rating.In the final episode, the last rebellion of youths who are united in stubbornness and arrogance is drawn. Attention is drawn to whether he can save Joy Seo, who eventually kneels before Chang.The ending of the 15-year game between Park and Chang also draws attention.Expectations are growing as Park Bo-gum is expected to appear in the final session on the 21st.Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen

Actor Park Bo-gum emits a variety of charms from You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' to 'Itaewon Clath'.

Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' on the 20th with Lee Seung-cheol, who celebrated his 35th anniversary. Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum have formed a relationship with the singer as the main character of the music video on the webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST 'I Love You Much' released in January this year.

Park Bo-gum set up a joint stage with Lee Seung-cheol, skillfully digesting the Piano accompaniment of 'I Love You Much'.

You Hee-yeol asked to play Piano, saying, "I didn't know you were playing Piano so well, please do one more." Park Bo-gum boasted a high-quality singing ability with Lee Seung-cheol's "Western Sky" and Toy's "Good Man" Piano accompaniment Love Live! He also played "Chopstick March" with the exhilarated You Hee-yeol, and also showed the load of "Let's go to the stars" Love Live!, which was called in the ad.

"My senior first offered me a proposal and it was so glorious and I was so happy to appear as Sketchbook'; I was so nervous that I fell asleep," Park Bo-gum confessed. Lee Seung-cheol praised the band, saying, "I first hit with the band, but I can not do it except usually.

When Park Bo-gum, who showed off his outstanding skills, asked if he had any plans to debut as a singer, Park Bo-gum said, "It is still a lot short of singer debut. I do not have a plan, but I am faithful to acting and I often want to meet fans. "

If you boasted your singing and Piano skills with You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook', this time you will find your audience with your main act.

Park Bo-gum will make a special appearance at the final episode of JTBC gilt drama 'Itaewon Clath' which is broadcasted on the 21st. Earlier, 'Itaewon Clath' said, "Please check it through broadcasting this week."

Park Bo-gum has starred in Kim Seong-yoon PD's previous work, "Gurmigreen Moonlight," which directs "Itaewon Clath." Park Bo-gum decided to appear in the honor of Kim Seong-yoon PD.

'Itaewon Clath', which includes Park Seo-joon, Kim Dae-mi, Kwon Na-ra and An-hyeon, is gaining popularity with its mid- 10% audience rating. In the final episode, the last rebellion of youths who are united in stubbornness and arrogance is drawn. Attention is drawn to whether he can save Joy Seo, who eventually kneels before Chang. The ending of the 15-year game between Park and Chang also draws attention.

Expectations are growing as Park Bo-gum is expected to appear in the final session on the 21st.

Photo: KBS Broadcasting Screen