You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' You Hee-yeol, Park Bo-gum, in the interview question "Where was I so good?"

Park Bo-gum made a surprise appearance on You Hee-yeols SketchbookSinger Lee Seung-cheol appeared with Actor Park Bo-gum in kbs2 You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcast on the 20th.On this day, Park Bo-gum performed the piano to Lee Seung-cheols song.During the interview, You Hee-yeol mentioned that Park Bo-gum recently presented Antenna Music with a hand letter and pot to You Hee-yeol.You Hee-yeol said: Where was my good?Park Bo-gum said, It is difficult to pick one, he said wittyly, saying, I think my smile is shaking my heart. If you show unlimited affection for artists belonging to Antenna, you will like Sam Keepers song, and you will accidentally prepare a project with Sam Keeper.

Park Bo-gum made a surprise appearance on You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook

Singer Lee Seung-cheol appeared with Actor Park Bo-gum in kbs2 You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook broadcast on the 20th.

On this day, Park Bo-gum performed the piano to Lee Seung-cheol's song.

During the interview, You Hee-yeol mentioned that Park Bo-gum recently presented Antenna Music with a hand letter and pot to You Hee-yeol.

You Hee-yeol said: "Where was my good? "Park Bo-gum said," It is difficult to pick one, "he said wittyly, saying," I think my smile is shaking my heart. "

"If you show unlimited affection for artists belonging to Antenna, you will like Sam Keeper's song, and you will accidentally prepare a project with Sam Keeper."