"You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook" Park Bo-gum "original dream? Singer Song Writer, turned to Acting."

Actor Park Bo-gum reveals original dream was Singer in You Hee-yeols SketchbookPark Bo-gum appeared as a new song accompanist of Singer Lee Seung-cheol in KBS2 entertainment program You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcasted on the 20th.On the day of the broadcast, MC You Hee-yeol said, Park Bo-gum plays the piano too well. Is it true that the first dream was Singer?Park Bo-gum said, I was surprised to hear that the original Singer Song Writer was a dream.He said, But I do not have enough skills, so I started to act because I received a proposal from the president of the agency saying, What if I turn to Acting?Lee Seung-cheol, who listened to this, said, But I am so sorry that I think that this friend did not actor. You Hee-yeol also agreed.

Actor Park Bo-gum reveals original dream was Singer in You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook

Park Bo-gum appeared as a new song accompanist of Singer Lee Seung-cheol in KBS2 entertainment program You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook broadcasted on the 20th.

On the day of the broadcast, MC You Hee-yeol said, "Park Bo-gum plays the piano too well." "Is it true that the first dream was Singer?" Park Bo-gum said, "I was surprised to hear that the original Singer Song Writer was a dream."

He said, "But I do not have enough skills, so I started to act because I received a proposal from the president of the agency saying, 'What if I turn to Acting?'"

Lee Seung-cheol, who listened to this, said, "But I am so sorry that I think that this friend did not Actor." You Hee-yeol also agreed.