One service, 24 Days birthday fan club and celebration Party "so touching"

Singer One service has opened Miri birthday celebration party with fan club Liu Bei Wuhan.One service released photos of the birthday party with fan club Liu Bei Wuhan on its official SNS channel on the 22nd. One service in the photo is still eye-catching with visuals, and there is a gift prepared by fans only for one service and a placard reading One service for the rest of my life.One service said, You did a pretty surprise birthday Party. Im so impressed. Its my first birthday since I met Liu Bei Wuhan.The reason I can exist is because of the Liu Bei Wuhan. Thank you. And I love you.24 Days Thank you for celebrating my birthday first. The One service, which celebrates the 24th Days birthday with fans and Miri, is currently communicating with fans through the official SNS channel.

Singer One service has opened Miri birthday celebration Party with fan club Liu Bei Wuhan'.

One service released photos of the birthday Party with fan club Liu Bei Wuhan on its official SNS channel on the 22nd. One service in the photo is still eye-catching with visuals, and there is a gift prepared by fans only for One service and a placard reading One service for the rest of my life'.

One service said, "You did a pretty surprise birthday Party. I'm so impressed. It's my first birthday since I met Liu Bei Wuhan. The reason I can exist is because of the Liu Bei Wuhan. Thank you. And I love you. 24 Days Thank you for celebrating my birthday first. "

The One service, which celebrates the 24th Days birthday with fans and Miri, is currently communicating with fans through the official SNS channel.