Ok Taek Yeon, "The Game" closing remarks "I do not want to come back. I wish I was happy and cherished."

Actor Ok Taek Yeon left a warm end to the show.MBC Tree Drama Heading to The Game: 0 (hereinafter referred to as The Game) ended on the 12th.In the play, Ok Taek Yeon led the drama by playing the role of the prophet Hyun Bin who saw the moment of death.I think it was just now that I started shooting, but I still dont feel it, said Ok Taek Yeon, and I felt a new feeling that I hadnt felt in my normal life for six months of my life as a Hyun Bin.I think I have become a lot of actors through this work. Ok Taek Yeon painted the complex figure of Taepyeong convincingly.Ok Taek Yeon said, Thanks to the viewers and fans who always cheered me up and loved me, I was able to concentrate on Taepyeong Character for six months.I also thanked the crew and fellow actors who worked together.Ok Taek Yeon said, I would like to express my gratitude to all the staff and actors who have started and finished The Game. Everyone was able to finish it well because they were together.Finally, OkTaek Yeon thanked you for watching The Game so far.I will continue to try to show a better picture as Actor Ok Taek Yeon. Ok Taek Yeon will take a break and prepare for his next film.
Actor Ok Taek Yeon left a warm end to the show.MBC Tree Drama Heading to The Game: 0 (hereinafter referred to as The Game) ended on the 12th.In the play, Ok Taek Yeon led the drama by playing the role of the prophet Hyun Bin who saw the moment of death.I think it was just now that I started shooting, but I still dont feel it, said Ok Taek Yeon, and I felt a new feeling that I hadnt felt in my normal life for six months of my life as a Hyun Bin.I think I have become a lot of actors through this work. Ok Taek Yeon painted the complex figure of Taepyeong convincingly.Ok Taek Yeon said, Thanks to the viewers and fans who always cheered me up and loved me, I was able to concentrate on Taepyeong Character for six months.I also thanked the crew and fellow actors who worked together.Ok Taek Yeon said, I would like to express my gratitude to all the staff and actors who have started and finished The Game. Everyone was able to finish it well because they were together.Finally, OkTaek Yeon thanked you for watching The Game so far.I will continue to try to show a better picture as Actor Ok Taek Yeon. Ok Taek Yeon will take a break and prepare for his next film.

Actor Ok Taek Yeon left a warm end to the show.

MBC Tree Drama Heading to The Game: 0 (hereinafter referred to as The Game) ended on the 12th. In the play, Ok Taek Yeon led the Drama by playing the role of the prophet Hyun Bin who saw the moment of death.

“I think it was just now that I started shooting, but I still don’t feel it,” said Ok Taek Yeon, “and I felt a new feeling that I hadn’t felt in my normal life for six months of my life as a Hyun Bin. I think I have become a lot of Actors through this work. "

Ok Taek Yeon painted the complex figure of Taepyeong convincingly. Ok Taek Yeon said, "Thanks to the viewers and fans who always cheered me up and loved me, I was able to concentrate on Taepyeong Character for six months."

I also thanked the crew and fellow Actors who worked together. Ok Taek Yeon said, "I would like to express my gratitude to all the staff and Actors who have started and finished 'The Game'." "Everyone was able to finish it well because they were together."

Finally, OkTaek Yeon thanked you for watching "The Game" so far. I will continue to try to show a better picture as Actor Ok Taek Yeon. "

Ok Taek Yeon will take a break and prepare for his next film.