'I Live Alone' Ahn Bo-hyun, EXO Sehun and show off "My Drink Friend"

I Live Alone Ahn Bo-hyun left EXO Sehun and CampingIn the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the 27th, Actor Ahn Bo-hyun, who left Camping with his car Crong, was drawn.On this day, Ahn Bo-hyun left Camping on the beautiful beach, where the group EXO Sehun appeared.I shot Actor Cho Byung-gyu, Sehun and mobile movie together; from then on, I became close, Ahn Bo-hyun said.Ahn Bo-hyun introduced Sehun as his drink friend, who said, I told him to come because he said I was going to Camp and he said, Why are you going?(Sehun) is the first time Camping has been done, he said.Sehun, who appeared at the Camping place, said, I can propose here.I do not have a friend, and Ahn Bo-hyun said, If I had a girlfriend, would I come with you?

'I Live Alone' Ahn Bo-hyun left EXO Sehun and Camping

In the MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' broadcasted on the 27th, Actor Ahn Bo-hyun, who left Camping with his car 'Crong', was drawn.

On this day, Ahn Bo-hyun left Camping on the beautiful beach, where the group EXO Sehun appeared. "I shot Actor Cho Byung-gyu, Sehun and mobile movie together; from then on, I became close," Ahn Bo-hyun said.

Ahn Bo-hyun introduced Sehun as his 'drink Friend', who said, "I told him to come because he said I was going to Camp and he said, 'Why are you going?' (Sehun) is the first time Camping has been done," he said.

Sehun, who appeared at the Camping place, said, "I can propose here. I do not have a Friend, "and Ahn Bo-hyun said," If I had a girlFriend, would I come with you? "