"Perfect match digestion to mint...Day back' Seo Kang-joon certifies fan club snack car

Actor Seo Kang-joon boasted an impeccably perfect color digestion.On the afternoon of the 22nd, Seo Kang-joon posted a snack car certification shot on his personal SNS saying Thank you!!In the photo, Seo Kang-joon said, Goodnight Cafe OPEN. Enjoy your sweet drink and cheer up, Goodnight Clubs Enjoy!I am laughing in front of the placard with a clear smile.In particular, Seo Kang-joon captivated fans Sight by posing a boyish V for the camera in jeans and mint-colored exhaust knits.The fans who watched the photo said, I want to shoot to the end, Have a good day today, It is so cute.I am praising the superior visual of Seo Kang-joon, leaving comments such as Do not you want to shoot hard today and I am not an angel.Meanwhile, Seo Kang-joon is currently appearing on JTBC I will go if the weather is good.Seo Kang-joon SNS

Actor Seo Kang-joon boasted an impeccably perfect color digestion.

On the afternoon of the 22nd, Seo Kang-joon posted a snack car certification shot on his personal SNS saying "Thank you!!"

In the photo, Seo Kang-joon said, "Goodnight Cafe OPEN. Enjoy your sweet drink and cheer up", "Goodnight Clubs Enjoy! "I am laughing in front of the placard with a clear smile. In particular, Seo Kang-joon captivated fans' Sight by posing a boyish V for the camera in jeans and mint-colored exhaust knits.

The fans who watched the photo said, "I want to shoot to the end," "Have a good day today," "It is so cute. I am praising the superior visual of Seo Kang-joon, leaving comments such as "Do not you want to shoot hard today" and "I am not an angel".

Meanwhile, Seo Kang-joon is currently appearing on JTBC 'I will go if the weather is good'.

Seo Kang-joon SNS