"Night" Ahn Hyo-seop "'Kim Sa-bu 2' Lee Sung-kyung and Kiss Shin, I drank wine"

In SBSs Full Entertainment, Midnight, which aired on the 4th, an interview by Ahn Hyo-seop, which gained popularity in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, was broadcast.Ahn Hyo-seop said of the kissing scene with Lee Sung-kyung, It was the last shot of the whole shooting.So I took out the wine that was in your car and drank one or two glasses. On this day, Ahn Hyo-seop said, I had a lot of fun with Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 1 about appearing in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.I thought I should have fun because the sequel was coming out, but I was worried that I could do this because my role came to me. Lets not be a public servant. I was thinking of doing something that would help the drama. I was so sincere.

In SBS's Full Entertainment, Midnight, which aired on the 4th, an interview by Ahn Hyo-seop, which gained popularity in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2, was broadcast.

Ahn Hyo-seop said of the kissing scene with Lee Sung-kyung, "It was the last shot of the whole shooting. So I took out the wine that was in your car and drank one or two glasses. "

On this day, Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I had a lot of fun with 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 1' about appearing in 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'. I thought I should have fun because the sequel was coming out, but I was worried that I could do this because my role came to me. "

“Let’s not be a public servant. I was thinking of doing something that would help the drama. I was so sincere.