Jo Byung-gyu "Recently Dismissed from University...School Too Not Going" (Running Man')

Actor Jo Byung-gyu talks about schoolJo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared as guests in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the 15th.On this day, Jo Byung-gyu laughed at the preparations of various medicines, cold noodles, eggs, etc. for the filming conducted with the MT concept.Haha asked Jo Byung-gyu, I have not been to MT honestly, and Jo Byung-gyu said, I was not on vacation.I did not go too far to School and I was expelled a while ago, he laughed.Yoo Jae-seok said, I chose to drop out because I was expelled. Jo Byung-gyu explained why I was expelled because I was expelled because of my pride.Photos  capture SBS broadcast screen

Actor Jo Byung-gyu talks about School

Jo Byung-gyu and Lim Soo-hyang appeared as guests in the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the 15th.

On this day, Jo Byung-gyu laughed at the preparations of various medicines, cold noodles, eggs, etc. for the filming conducted with the MT concept. Haha asked Jo Byung-gyu, "I have not been to MT honestly," and Jo Byung-gyu said, "I was not on vacation."

"I did not go too far to School and I was expelled a while ago," he laughed.

Yoo Jae-seok said, "I chose to drop out because I was expelled." Jo Byung-gyu explained why I was expelled because I was expelled because of my pride.

Photos capture sbs broadcast screen