Jo Byung-gyu "Im Soo-hyang, a senior in Stoneman Douglas High School shooting...I didn't sign him busy" (Running Man')

Actor Cho Byung-kyu has revealed his past anecdote with Im Soo-hyang.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 15th, Running Man ticket honey jam MT was decorated with guest Actors Jo Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang appeared.On the day of the broadcast, Jo Byung-gyu said, I came here and I knew it, but my sister was a Stoneman Douglas High School shooting senior.I performed at school in Stoneman Douglas High School shooting and I visited.I asked him to take a picture at the playground, but he was busy, he said.When Im Soo-hyang told Jo Byung-gyu, I should say I took it, Cho Byeong-gyu said, I think I took it.

Actor Cho Byung-kyu has revealed his past anecdote with Im Soo-hyang.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 15th, Running Man ticket honey jam MT' was decorated with guest Actors Jo Byung-gyu and Im Soo-hyang appeared.

On the day of the broadcast, Jo Byung-gyu said, "I came here and I knew it, but my sister was a Stoneman Douglas High School shooting senior."

"I performed at school in Stoneman Douglas High School shooting and I visited. "I asked him to take a picture at the playground, but he was busy," he said.

When Im Soo-hyang told Jo Byung-gyu, "I should say I took it," Cho Byeong-gyu said, "I think I took it."