"Love always has to be"..."Dool King Sejong Institute chatter Seung-cheol" Jung Woo-sung, "Steam love"?

Actor Jung Woo-sung has been honest about love.In KBS2s King Sejong Institute Suda Seung-cheol broadcast on the 18th, Dool Kim Yong-ok, singer Lee Seung-cheol, and Actor Jung Woo-sung talked about love.Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, Are you having a good love?Jung Woo-sung gave a meaningful answer saying, Love should always be done, and Lee Seung-cheol said, There seems to be something to avoid answering.Kim Yong-ok said, The child in Confucianism is caught. She cares about her wife. That is love. Lee Seung-cheols lyrics are love.But the love that appears in each song is different. Lee Seung-cheol, who was embarrassed, replied, I do not write all the songs. Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, Have you ever been dumped by a woman? Jung Woo-sung said, Of course.I always had to eat because I couldnt afford it, and I was modelling again, but I wasnt comfortable, he said.Jung Woo-sung, who had been a hot topic in the past, said, Did not you have a public love affair? Was not it romantic for a woman friend?Jung Woo-sung said, It is the most uncomfortable job in the world, he said. I could not have a regular date.I couldnt go free. It was a pointless, uninteresting man, he said.He said, I have a professional dream as a member of society, but I dream of becoming a good father.Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, If you define love as a human being, love is to acknowledge your opponent. I say that it gives you as much distance as you love, but I do not know.I think I was proud to know love by using the word love often, he added. After listening to the lecture, I learned the deep meaning of love again.On the other hand, King Sejong Institute Suh Seung Chul is broadcast every Wednesday at 11:10 pm.

Actor Jung Woo-sung has been honest about 'love'.

In KBS2's 'King Sejong Institute Suda Seung-cheol' broadcast on the 18th, Dool Kim Yong-ok, singer Lee Seung-cheol, and Actor Jung Woo-sung talked about 'love'.

Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, "Are you having a good love?" Jung Woo-sung gave a meaningful answer saying, "Love should always be done," and Lee Seung-cheol said, "There seems to be something to avoid answering."

Kim Yong-ok said, "The child in Confucianism is 'caught'. She cares about her wife. That is love." "Lee Seung-cheol's lyrics are love. But the love that appears in each song is different. "Lee Seung-cheol, who was embarrassed, replied," I do not write all the songs. "

Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, "Have you ever been dumped by a woman?" Jung Woo-sung said, "Of course. “I always had to eat because I couldn’t afford it, and I was modelling again, but I wasn’t comfortable,” he said.

Jung Woo-sung, who had been a hot topic in the past, said, "Did not you have a public love affair? Was not it romantic for a woman Friend?" Jung Woo-sung said, "It is the most uncomfortable job in the world," he said. "I could not have a regular date. “I couldn’t go free. It was a pointless, uninteresting man,” he said.

He said, "I have a professional dream as a member of society, but I dream of becoming a good father."

Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, "If you define love as a human being, love is to acknowledge your opponent." "I say that it gives you as much distance as you love, but I do not know."

“I think I was proud to know love by using the word love often,” he added. “After listening to the lecture, I learned the deep meaning of love again.”

On the other hand, 'King Sejong Institute Suh Seung Chul' is broadcast every Wednesday at 11:10 pm.