Lee Sung-kyung Worship video, a cheerful voice hymn . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Actor Lee Sung-kyungs Online Worship video is a hot topic.Lee Sung-kyung appeared on the 13th at Younghoon Oryun Church SEK Video Prayer for the Country and Nation.Younghoon Oryun Church held SEK video prayers from the 6th to the 26th with the spread of Corona 19, and Lee Sung-kyung, a church believer, participated.The church has released the video to Online and has received more than 400,000 views, which is a big hit.In the video, Lee Sung-kyung introduced Halleruya, I am Sister Actor Lee Sung-kyung; he then said, My dearest saints.I am grateful for Gods grace that made it possible to organize the world through the video, he said. But I am grateful for Gods grace that made it possible to organize the world through the video. Lee Sung-kyung said, I will pray that the more I am at this time, the more I will be able to spread the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with fear of this land through the video SEK prayer meeting.Lee Sung-kyung then sang a praise song I want and pray.Lee Sung-kyung, who has calmly long hair, sings a hymn in a simple look in an ivory knit and long skirt.Lee Sung-kyung shows off his well-known singing skills: the hymns of a clear and clear voice have the charm of making him listen, even if they are not members.Lee Sung-kyung Worldship video came up on the portal site real-time search query, and the netizens who heard it responded in various ways such as Lee Sung-kyung song is really good, I am not a member but I fall into the Bible song and It is good for the online Worship recommendation.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung has been active in the recent SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.Photos capture video of Younghoon Oryun Church

Actor Lee Sung-kyung's Online Worship video is a hot topic.

Lee Sung-kyung appeared on the 13th at Younghoon Oryun Church 'SEK Video Prayer for the Country and Nation'. Younghoon Oryun Church held SEK video prayers from the 6th to the 26th with the spread of Corona 19, and Lee Sung-kyung, a church believer, participated. The church has released the video to Online and has received more than 400,000 views, which is a big hit.

In the video, Lee Sung-kyung introduced "Halleruya, I am Sister Actor Lee Sung-kyung"; he then said, "My dearest saints. I am grateful for God's grace that made it possible to organize the world through the video, "he said." But I am grateful for God's grace that made it possible to organize the world through the video. "

Lee Sung-kyung said, "I will pray that the more I am at this time, the more I will be able to spread the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with fear of this land through the video SEK prayer meeting."

Lee Sung-kyung then sang a praise song 'I want and pray'. Lee Sung-kyung, who has calmly long hair, sings a hymn in a simple look in an ivory knit and long skirt. Lee Sung-kyung shows off his well-known singing skills: the hymns of a clear and clear voice have the charm of making him listen, even if they are not members.

Lee Sung-kyung Worldship video came up on the portal site real-time search query, and the netizens who heard it responded in various ways such as "Lee Sung-kyung song is really good", "I am not a member but I fall into the Bible song" and "It is good for the Online Worship recommendation".

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung has been active in the recent SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2'.

Photos capture video of Younghoon Oryun Church