Lee Sung-kyung, Social Distancing Part Younghoon Oh-ryun Church Online Worship appears

Actor Lee Sung-kyung has appeared in the Online Worship service of Younghoon Ohnun Church as the social distance movement spreads due to the aftermath of Corona 19.Lee Sung-kyung attended a special video prayer meeting for the nation and nation held at Younghoon O-ryun Church on the 13th. Video of the service was released Online.In the video, Lee Sung-kyung said, My beloved saints, I realize how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise and Worship God freely.But I still appreciate the grace of God that allowed me to Worship through the video. In addition to encouraging participation in Online Worship, Lee Sung-kyung also praised want, hope and pray.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung performed in the SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu, which ended on the 25th of last month.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung has appeared in the Online Worship service of Younghoon Ohnun Church as the social distance movement spreads due to the aftermath of Corona 19.

Lee Sung-kyung attended a special video prayer meeting for the nation and nation held at Younghoon O-ryun Church on the 13th. Video of the service was released Online.

In the video, Lee Sung-kyung said, "My beloved saints, I realize how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise and Worship God freely. But I still appreciate the grace of God that allowed me to Worship through the video. "

In addition to encouraging participation in Online Worship, Lee Sung-kyung also praised 'want, hope and pray'.

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung performed in the SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu', which ended on the 25th of last month.