Lee Sung-kyung, Hymn Video 480,000 Views .. Park Shin-hye and Younghoon Ohn-ryun Church

Actors Lee Sung-kyung and Park Shin-hyes online Worship videos are on the topic.On the 13th, YouTubes 21 Days of Daniel Prayer with the Heat channel featured a video SEK prayer SEK song (Lee Sung-kyung Actor; I want and pray).In the video, Lee Sung-kyung said, I am sister of Hallelujah Actor Lee Sung-kyung, and I love and praise God who is alive.Lee Sung-kyung has been attracting public attention by posting his name on the real-time search term of the portal site. The video has exceeded 480,000 views as of 3 pm on the 23rd.In addition, Younghoon Ohryun Church has also become a hot topic. It is held in Oryun Church and other SEK prayers.Lee Sung-kyungs video was also posted on YouTube at Younghoon ORyon Church.Lee Sung-kyung also appeared in the video SEK prayer meeting promotional video conducted by the church.He said, My beloved saints are now able to realize how great a blessing it was when they gathered in the temple and were able to praise and Worship God freely.But I am grateful for the grace of God who has made it possible to Worship through the video. I will pray that we will be all of us who can burn with the fire of the Holy Spirit through the SEK prayer meeting of the video and to convey the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with fear of this land.I bless and love you all who can pray and Worship together. I hope you will go further to Worship before God. I love you. On the 22nd, following Lee Sung-kyung, a video message of Actor Park Shin-hyes SEK prayer meeting was uploaded.Park Shin-hye said, I bless Gods peace to be full of all saints. I hope that COVID-19 will be overcome well by observing basic preventive measures and Worshiping in their respective places, although it is difficult to even gather together on Sundays because of COVID-19.The video is also gathering topics, exceeding 10,000 views.

Actors Lee Sung-kyung and Park Shin-hye's online Worship videos are on the topic.

On the 13th, YouTube's "21 Days of Daniel Prayer with the Heat" channel featured a video SEK prayer SEK song (Lee Sung-kyung Actor; I want and pray).

In the video, Lee Sung-kyung said, "I am sister of Hallelujah Actor Lee Sung-kyung, and I love and praise God who is alive."

Lee Sung-kyung has been attracting public attention by posting his name on the real-time search term of the portal site. The video has exceeded 480,000 views as of 3 pm on the 23rd.

In addition, Younghoon Ohryun Church has also become a hot topic. It is held in Oryun Church and other SEK prayers. Lee Sung-kyung's video was also posted on YouTube at Younghoon O'Ryon Church.

Lee Sung-kyung also appeared in the video SEK prayer meeting promotional video conducted by the church.

He said, "My beloved saints are now able to realize how great a blessing it was when they gathered in the temple and were able to praise and Worship God freely. But I am grateful for the grace of God who has made it possible to Worship through the video. "

"I will pray that we will be all of us who can burn with the fire of the Holy Spirit through the SEK prayer meeting of the video and to convey the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with fear of this land. I bless and love you all who can pray and Worship together. I hope you will go further to Worship before God. I love you. "

On the 22nd, following Lee Sung-kyung, a video message of Actor Park Shin-hye's SEK prayer meeting was uploaded.

Park Shin-hye said, "I bless God's peace to be full of all saints." "I hope that COVID-19 will be overcome well by observing basic preventive measures and Worshiping in their respective places, although it is difficult to even gather together on Sundays because of COVID-19."

The video is also gathering topics, exceeding 10,000 views.