Lee Sung-kyung, Younghoon Ohn-ryun Church Online Worship hymns .. Park Shin-hye also urged Prayer '450,000 views'

Lee Seong-gyeong and Park Shin-hye showed faith.Actor Lee Sung-kyung sang a SEK song at an Online service at his church, and his best friend, Park Shin-hye, also cheered for a SEK Online Prayer meeting, Daniel Prayer, and urged many people to pray.Younghoon Ohnyun Church released a SEK Prayer lecture video on YouTube channel on the 13th. In the video, Lee Sung-kyung said, Hallelujah Actor Lee Sung-kyung.I love and praise God who is alive today. The song by Lee Sung-kyung is a praise song of praise, I want, I hope and pray. In an appealing voice, his faith in God was revealed and he dug into the spirits of many people.Lee Sung-kyung said in a video message, My beloved saints, I think I realize how blessed it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise God freely and Worship.I am grateful for the grace of God that allows me to Worship through the video.I will pray that I will be a person who can convey the light of hope and the love of God throughout the fear of this land through the SEK video Prayer meeting. Younghoon Oyun Church is also conducting a SEK video Prayer meeting Online, not because of a new type of corona virus infection (Corona 19).The Prayer meeting is held from the 6th to the 26th, and Prayers for the country and the people are the main.The SEK invitation and Prayer meeting in which Lee Sung-kyung participated was also recorded in the church and then released to the saints.Park Shin-hye, known as Lee Sung-kyungs best friend, also said in a video released by the church, Gods peace is blessed to be full of all saints.It is difficult to Worship together on Sunday because of Corona 19, but I hope that I will overcome Corona 19 well by observing basic preventive measures and Worshiping in my own place. Park Shin-hye said, Although it is a video, we will gather together and pray through a SEK video Prayer meeting.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyungs SEK video is gathering topics by exceeding 450,000 views at 11:30 am on the 23rd.Photo: Younghoon Ohnyun Church YouTube Video Captured
Lee Seong-gyeong and Park Shin-hye showed faith.Actor Lee Sung-kyung sang a SEK song at an Online service at his church, and his best friend, Park Shin-hye, also cheered for a SEK Online Prayer meeting, Daniel Prayer, and urged many people to pray.Younghoon Ohnyun Church released a SEK Prayer lecture video on YouTube channel on the 13th. In the video, Lee Sung-kyung said, Hallelujah Actor Lee Sung-kyung.I love and praise God who is alive today. The song by Lee Sung-kyung is a praise song of praise, I want, I hope and pray. In an appealing voice, his faith in God was revealed and he dug into the spirits of many people.Lee Sung-kyung said in a video message, My beloved saints, I think I realize how blessed it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise God freely and Worship.I am grateful for the grace of God that allows me to Worship through the video.I will pray that I will be a person who can convey the light of hope and the love of God throughout the fear of this land through the SEK video Prayer meeting. Younghoon Oyun Church is also conducting a SEK video Prayer meeting Online, not because of a new type of corona virus infection (Corona 19).The Prayer meeting is held from the 6th to the 26th, and Prayers for the country and the people are the main.The SEK invitation and Prayer meeting in which Lee Sung-kyung participated was also recorded in the church and then released to the saints.Park Shin-hye, known as Lee Sung-kyungs best friend, also said in a video released by the church, Gods peace is blessed to be full of all saints.It is difficult to Worship together on Sunday because of Corona 19, but I hope that I will overcome Corona 19 well by observing basic preventive measures and Worshiping in my own place. Park Shin-hye said, Although it is a video, we will gather together and pray through a SEK video Prayer meeting.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyungs SEK video is gathering topics by exceeding 450,000 views at 11:30 am on the 23rd.Photo: Younghoon Ohnyun Church YouTube Video Captured

Lee Seong-gyeong and Park Shin-hye showed faith.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung sang a SEK song at an Online service at his church, and his best friend, Park Shin-hye, also cheered for a SEK Online Prayer meeting, Daniel Prayer, and urged many people to pray.

Younghoon Ohnyun Church released a SEK Prayer lecture video on YouTube channel on the 13th. In the video, Lee Sung-kyung said, "Hallelujah Actor Lee Sung-kyung. I love and praise God who is alive today. "

The song by Lee Sung-kyung is a praise song of praise, "I want, I hope and pray." In an appealing voice, his faith in God was revealed and he dug into the spirits of many people.

Lee Sung-kyung said in a video message, "My beloved saints, I think I realize how blessed it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise God freely and Worship."

"I am grateful for the grace of God that allows me to Worship through the video. I will pray that I will be a person who can convey the light of hope and the love of God throughout the fear of this land through the SEK video Prayer meeting. "

Younghoon Oyun Church is also conducting a SEK video Prayer meeting Online, not because of a new type of corona virus infection (Corona 19). The Prayer meeting is held from the 6th to the 26th, and Prayers for the country and the people are the main.

The SEK invitation and Prayer meeting in which Lee Sung-kyung participated was also recorded in the church and then released to the saints.

Park Shin-hye, known as Lee Sung-kyung's best friend, also said in a video released by the church, "God's peace is blessed to be full of all saints. It is difficult to Worship together on Sunday because of Corona 19, but I hope that I will overcome Corona 19 well by observing basic preventive measures and Worshiping in my own place. "

Park Shin-hye said, "Although it is a video, we will gather together and pray through a SEK video Prayer meeting."

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung's SEK video is gathering topics by exceeding 450,000 views at 11:30 am on the 23rd.

Photo: Younghoon Ohnyun Church YouTube Video Captured