Lee Sung-kyung Online World Video Interest...Beautiful looks + 'surprise' in singing ability

Actor Lee Sung-kyungs Online Worship video is gathering attention.In the wake of the recent outbreak of coronavirus infection (Corona 19, many churches are conducting Online Worship, and on the 13th, Younghoon Oryun Church released a video of Seeing SEK Prayer for the Country and the Nation on YouTube channel.In the public footage, Lee Sung-kyung said, My beloved saints.I realize how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and freely praise God and write in the hot.But I am grateful for Gods grace that made it possible to work through the video. I will pray that the more I can do this, the more I will be able to convey the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with the fear of this land through the video SEK prayer meeting.In particular, Lee Sung-kyung has attracted attention by showing off his extraordinary singing ability by singing a praise song I want and pray.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung appeared on SBS Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 which was recently concluded.
Actor Lee Sung-kyungs Online Worship video is gathering attention.In the wake of the recent outbreak of coronavirus infection (Corona 19, many churches are conducting Online Worship, and on the 13th, Younghoon Oryun Church released a video of Seeing SEK Prayer for the Country and the Nation on YouTube channel.In the public footage, Lee Sung-kyung said, My beloved saints.I realize how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and freely praise God and write in the hot.But I am grateful for Gods grace that made it possible to work through the video. I will pray that the more I can do this, the more I will be able to convey the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with the fear of this land through the video SEK prayer meeting.In particular, Lee Sung-kyung has attracted attention by showing off his extraordinary singing ability by singing a praise song I want and pray.Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung appeared on SBS Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 which was recently concluded.

Actor Lee Sung-kyung's Online Worship video is gathering attention.

In the wake of the recent outbreak of coronavirus infection (Corona 19, many churches are conducting Online Worship, and on the 13th, Younghoon Oryun Church released a video of 'Seeing SEK Prayer for the Country and the Nation' on YouTube channel.

In the public footage, Lee Sung-kyung said, "My beloved saints. I realize how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and freely praise God and write in the hot. But I am grateful for God's grace that made it possible to work through the video. "

"I will pray that the more I can do this, the more I will be able to convey the light of hope and the love of God to all the places filled with the fear of this land through the video SEK prayer meeting." In particular, Lee Sung-kyung has attracted attention by showing off his extraordinary singing ability by singing a praise song 'I want and pray'.

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung appeared on SBS 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' which was recently concluded.