Lee Sung-kyung, in the aftermath of Covid, attend 'Online Worship' and Fire!

Actor Lee Sung-kyung appeared in the Online Worship video of Younghoon Ohnun Church in SeoulLee Sung-kyungs praise is being revealed on the video of 21 days SEK prayer meeting for country and nation which was released on the YouTube channel of Younghoon Ohnun Church on the 13th.Lee Sung-kyung introduced himself as Lee Sung-kyungs sister and said, My beloved saints.I am reminded of how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise and Worship God freely. Church Worship and religious gatherings are being conducted Online in the aftermath of the recent new Covidvirus infection (Covid 19), and Younghoon Oryun Church is also conducting Online Worship on YouTube channels.Lee Sung-kyung also appeared in the Online Worship video and said, I am grateful to God for his grace that allows me to Worship through the video. I will pray that this time, I will be a person who can convey the love of God in the light of hope to all places filled with fear of this land.The netizens who encountered Lee Sung-kyungs Online Worship video responded that it is good to encourage Online Worship and I can pray Online like Lee Sung-kyung until Covid is quiet.[ / Photo Image = DBLee Sung-kyung

Actor Lee Sung-kyung appeared in the Online Worship video of Younghoon Ohnun Church in Seoul

Lee Sung-kyung's praise is being revealed on the video of '21 days SEK prayer meeting for country and nation' which was released on the YouTube channel of Younghoon Ohnun Church on the 13th.

Lee Sung-kyung introduced himself as "Lee Sung-kyung's sister" and said, "My beloved saints. I am reminded of how great a blessing it was when I was able to gather in the temple these days and praise and Worship God freely. "

Church Worship and religious gatherings are being conducted Online in the aftermath of the recent new Covidvirus infection (Covid 19), and Younghoon Oryun Church is also conducting Online Worship on YouTube channels. Lee Sung-kyung also appeared in the Online Worship video and said, "I am grateful to God for his grace that allows me to Worship through the video." "I will pray that this time, I will be a person who can convey the love of God in the light of hope to all places filled with fear of this land." The netizens who encountered Lee Sung-kyung's Online Worship video responded that "it is good to encourage Online Worship" and "I can pray Online like Lee Sung-kyung until Covid is quiet."

[ / Photo Image = DB

Lee Sung-kyung