Lee Sung-kyung, COVID-19, attends Online Worship Praise 'Eye-catching'

Lee Sung-kyung is praised at the Online Worship of Oryun Church.On the 13th, Younghoon Oryun Church YouTube channel posted a video of Lee Sung-kyung greeting and praise at the SeK Video Prayer for the Country and the Nation of Oryun Church.Lee Sung-kyung, in the video released by the church, opened his mouth by introducing himself as Lee Sung-kyung sister.I realize how blessed it was to be able to gather in the temple these days and praise God freely and to write a battle.I thank God for his grace, which allows me to be able to exemplify through the video.I pray that the more I can do this, the more I pray to be a person who can convey the love of God through the video SEK Prayer. He added the praise song I want and pray. Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung appeared in SBS drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 which ended on the 25th.Photo: YouTube capture of Younghoon Oryun Church

Lee Sung-kyung is praised at the Online Worship of Oryun Church.

On the 13th, Younghoon Oryun Church YouTube channel posted a video of Lee Sung-kyung greeting and praise at the "SEK Video Prayer for the Country and the Nation" of Oryun Church.

Lee Sung-kyung, in the video released by the church, opened his mouth by introducing himself as "Lee Sung-kyung sister".

"I realize how blessed it was to be able to gather in the temple these days and praise God freely and to write a battle. I thank God for his grace, which allows me to be able to exemplify through the video. I pray that the more I can do this, the more I pray to be a person who can convey the love of God through the video SEK Prayer. "He added the praise song" I want and pray. "

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-kyung appeared in SBS drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' which ended on the 25th.

Photo: YouTube capture of Younghoon Oryun Church