Lee Seung-cheol "Park Bo-gum, I don't drink at all...I drink only water" (TV Cultwo Show')

Singer Lee Seung-cheol has been a compliment on Actor Park Bo-gum.Singer Lee Seung-cheol and Se-jeong appeared as special guests on SBS Power FM Radios Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) on the 19th.On the day of Radio, Lee Seung-cheol spoke about his first meeting with Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the music video I Love You Much, the OST of his webtoon Moonlight Sculptor.I have to go to the music video, but I thought it would be trembling and disturbing, so I met him later when I ate, he said.I didnt drink at all, he said.I thought a person could be so good. He is over 185cm tall, and his personality is 2M, he laughed.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol has been a compliment on Actor Park Bo-gum.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol and Se-jeong appeared as special guests on SBS Power FM Radio's "Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show" (hereinafter referred to as "TV Cultwo Show") on the 19th.

On the day of Radio, Lee Seung-cheol spoke about his first meeting with Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the music video "I Love You Much", the OST of his webtoon "Moonlight Sculptor".

"I have to go to the music video, but I thought it would be trembling and disturbing, so I met him later when I ate," he said. I didn't drink at all," he said.

"I thought a person could be so good. He is over 185cm tall, and his personality is 2M," he laughed.