Lee Kwang-soo returns to Running Man' after Leg injury..."I think I'll live now."

Actor Lee Kwang-soo has returned to SBS entertainment program Running Man.Lee Kwang-soo was injured by Leg and stabilized for the past two weeks, but surprised the members by returning to the recent opening of the recording.Lee Kwang-soo said, I wanted to come to the filming place too much. Thank you for worrying and waiting.On this day, Actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun and her child guest, Kang Daniel appeared as a family race of mother and child. Lee Kwang-soo played a role of hidden key by showing fantastic breathing with the team guest.Lee Kwang-soo also expressed his unusual affection for Running Man, saying, I think I will live now and I feel like I have returned to Running Man during the mission.Running Man airs every Sunday at 5pm.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo has returned to sbs entertainment program Running Man'.

Lee Kwang-soo was injured by Leg and stabilized for the past two weeks, but surprised the members by returning to the recent opening of the recording.

Lee Kwang-soo said, "I wanted to come to the filming place too much." "Thank you for worrying and waiting."

On this day, Actor Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun and her child guest, Kang Daniel appeared as a family Race of mother and child. Lee Kwang-soo played a role of hidden key by showing fantastic breathing with the team guest.

Lee Kwang-soo also expressed his unusual affection for Running Man', saying, "I think I will live now" and "I feel like I have returned to Running Man' during the mission.

Running Man' airs every Sunday at 5pm.