Lee Kwang-soo, returning on crutches...Song Ji-hyo "I really missed you" (Running Man')

Actor Lee Kwang-soo returned after two weeks of broadcasting due to a Leg injury.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the 22nd, Actors Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun and Kang Daniel appeared as a guest of children and went on as a family race of mothers and children.On this day, Lee Kwang-soo appeared with a cast on his Legs, and the members welcomed him.In particular, Song Ji-hyo said, I really wanted to see Gwangsu. Yoo Jae-seok said, I am glad to have crutches.Lee Kwang-soo said, As soon as I got out of surgery, my brother called me. He said, I went to a wheelchair and climbed.My mother listened to me and said it was a real style.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo returned after two weeks of broadcasting due to a Leg injury.

In the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the 22nd, Actors Lee Il-hwa, Hwang Young-hee, Gag Woman Park Mi-sun and Kang Daniel appeared as a guest of children and went on as a 'family race' of mothers and children.

On this day, Lee Kwang-soo appeared with a cast on his Legs, and the members welcomed him. In particular, Song Ji-hyo said, "I really wanted to see Gwangsu." Yoo Jae-seok said, "I am glad to have crutches."

Lee Kwang-soo said, "As soon as I got out of surgery, my brother called me." He said, "I went to a wheelchair and climbed." My mother listened to me and said it was a real style. "