Radio Star' Park Seul-gi, Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong Midam big release Lee Ha Jung 'Two Murch Talkers' charm

Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha Jung, Park Hyun-bin and Jo Jung-chi appeared on Radio Star and gave fun with a rich Umpa Talk.They have attracted attention by catching both rabbits, empathy and laughter, releasing the talents that have been accumulated for a while with busy childcare.The high-quality talk show MBC Radio Star (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Choi Haeng-ho) aired on the 11th featured Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha Jung, Park Hyun-bin and Jo Jung-chi as a special feature of Parents are the first.Park Seul-gi, who returned to the air after 37 days of childbirth, told the story of Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yongs consideration.Park Seul-gi said, Park Bo-gum sent a gift containing baby clothes the day after giving birth. I have a relationship with a fan meeting, and I wrote a hand letter every time I had a fan meeting.Jang Ki-yong also expressed his joy by asking for contact information and sending a long message to celebrate childbirth.Also on this day, Park Seul-gi caught the eye with overflowing talent and gesture.In addition to receiving the favorable reception of Park Hyun-bin by picking up a trott saying that he wanted to go to Mistrot, he showed the power of a great mother by shouting I love you, Soyeya ~Lee Ha Jung, who returned to MBC 10 years after leaving the company, showed off his charm with his husband Jung Jun-ho.Lee Ha Jung introduced the salt barrels that were released in the all-round bag of Jung Jun-ho, who appeared earlier, and suddenly revealed the charm of Two Murch Talkers, and the MCs who saw it laughed and shouted, It is a love affair with Jung Jun-ho.Lee Ha Jung also released his first meeting love story with Jung Jun-ho.Lee Ha Jung, who first met Actor Jung Jun-ho as an announcer, was somewhat annoyed by his unending two-much talker answer at the time.However, Jung Jun-ho sent a letter saying that he wanted to buy rice, and at the meeting again, the two people confessed that the conversation became very close to each other.Lee Ha Jung then laughed when he revealed that he was absurd to receive an apple box as a gift to Jung Jun-ho on his first date.Park Hyun-bin, who has a 4-year-old son and a 4-month-old daughter, laughed with a flurry of dedication.Park Hyun-bin said that his song Shabang Shabang surpassed the Classic songs and took first place in preaching music. No matter how good the Classic, the unresponsive fetuses played Shabang Shabang and tumbled.When I gave birth to my first son, I kept calling Shabang Shabang next to my wife. I did not lie and said, Kill me!When I called the line, the baby came out with emotional, he said, giving birth to the myth of Shabang Shabang.He also revealed his affectionate fathers aspect that he is recording daily days with children by writing a daily diary.Jo Jung-chi has been openly expressing the grievances and clunky impressions of childcare, drawing empathy: I really didnt have time to rest after my second birth.So I am happy when I get a schedule, he said, referring to the grievances of the child care daddy.But Jo Jung-chi said, Once I was going to bring my daughter up, she hugged me and kissed me, and I was tearful when I came home with my cluttered heart.I was very impressed, he said, saying he was having a happy day.Jo Jung-chi also robbed his gaze with a different hairstyle.Kim Gura said, Is there a reason why I cut my long hair suddenly? I was getting tired and my head was getting worse.So I asked him to cut it short and cut it with his head. The cast members who learned that Park Seo-joons Roy head, which is in fashion recently, were surprised and caused a laugh.In addition, Special MC Sean showed off his charm of a great lover and devastated the studio. First, he said, Today is 7002 days since I met Hye Young.I am a person, but I have a sad thing for my wife, MC said, My wife is always right. He farted and pretended to practice the beatbox, and then released the story that he was caught by his wife.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company on the 12th, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded 6.4% (23:57) of the highest TV viewer ratings in the metropolitan area.Next week, Radio Star is expected to be featured in Job-Dahan Guys with Lim Ha-ryong, Yang Dong-geun, Ong Sung-woo and Kim Min-ah.

Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha Jung, Park Hyun-bin and Jo Jung-chi appeared on Radio Star and gave fun with a rich 'Umpa Talk'. They have attracted attention by catching both rabbits, empathy and laughter, releasing the talents that have been accumulated for a while with busy childcare.

The high-quality talk show MBC Radio Star' (planned by Ahn Soo-young / directed by Choi Haeng-ho) aired on the 11th featured Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha Jung, Park Hyun-bin and Jo Jung-chi as a special feature of 'Parents are the first.'

Park Seul-gi, who returned to the air after 37 days of childbirth, told the story of Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong's consideration. Park Seul-gi said, "Park Bo-gum sent a gift containing baby clothes the day after giving birth." "I have a relationship with a fan meeting, and I wrote a hand letter every time I had a fan meeting." Jang Ki-yong also expressed his joy by asking for contact information and sending a long message to celebrate childbirth.

Also on this day, Park Seul-gi caught the eye with overflowing talent and gesture. In addition to receiving the favorable reception of Park Hyun-bin by picking up a trott saying that he wanted to go to 'Mistrot', he showed the power of a great mother by shouting "I love you, Soyeya ~"

Lee Ha Jung, who returned to MBC 10 years after leaving the company, showed off his charm with his husband Jung Jun-ho. Lee Ha Jung introduced the salt barrels that were released in the all-round bag of Jung Jun-ho, who appeared earlier, and suddenly revealed the charm of 'Two Murch Talkers', and the MCs who saw it laughed and shouted, "It is a love affair with Jung Jun-ho."

Lee Ha Jung also released his first meeting love story with Jung Jun-ho. Lee Ha Jung, who first met Actor Jung Jun-ho as an Announcer, was somewhat annoyed by his unending "two-much talker" answer at the time. However, Jung Jun-ho sent a letter saying that he wanted to buy rice, and at the meeting again, the two people confessed that the conversation became very close to each other. Lee Ha Jung then laughed when he revealed that he was absurd to receive an apple box as a gift to Jung Jun-ho on his first date.

Park Hyun-bin, who has a 4-year-old son and a 4-month-old daughter, laughed with a flurry of dedication. Park Hyun-bin said that his song "Shabang Shabang" surpassed The Classic songs and took first place in preaching music. "No matter how good The Classic, the unresponsive fetuses played 'Shabang Shabang' and tumbled."

"When I gave birth to my first son, I kept calling 'Shabang Shabang' next to my wife. I did not lie and said, 'Kill me!' When I called the line, the baby came out with 'emotional', "he said, giving birth to the myth of 'Shabang Shabang'. He also revealed his affectionate father's aspect that he is recording daily days with children by writing a daily diary.

Jo Jung-chi has been openly expressing the grievances and clunky impressions of childcare, drawing empathy: "I really didn't have time to rest after my second birth. So I am happy when I get a schedule, "he said, referring to the grievances of the child care daddy. But Jo Jung-chi said, "Once I was going to bring my daughter up, she hugged me and kissed me, and I was tearful when I came home with my cluttered heart. I was very impressed, "he said, saying he was having a happy day.

Jo Jung-chi also robbed his gaze with a different hairstyle. Kim Gura said, "Is there a reason why I cut my long hair suddenly?" "I was getting tired and my head was getting worse. So I asked him to cut it short and cut it with his head. " The cast members who learned that Park Seo-joon's "Roy" head, which is in fashion recently, were surprised and caused a laugh.

In addition, Special MC Sean showed off his charm of a great lover and devastated the studio. First, he said, "Today is 7002 days since I met Hye Young." "I am a person, but I have a sad thing for my wife," MC said, "My wife is always right." He farted and pretended to practice the beatbox, and then released the story that he was caught by his wife.

According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company on the 12th, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded 6.4% (23:57) of the highest TV viewer ratings in the metropolitan area.

Next week, Radio Star is expected to be featured in "Job-Dahan Guys" with Lim Ha-ryong, Yang Dong-geun, Ong Sung-woo and Kim Min-ah.