Radio Star' Park Seul-gi "husband, Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong Jealous NO....I will also act in the future"

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi showed off his dedication on Radio Star.MBC Radio Star broadcasted on the 11th was featured as Parents are the first featured by Park Hyun-bin, Lee Jung-jung, Park Seul-gi and Cho Jung-chi.Park Seul-gi, who appeared on the air in 37 days of childbirth, emanated without hiding his talent and talent.Park Seul-gi said after the broadcast, I think I have all the accumulated talks I have accumulated. I am okay, but I was so worried around.Friends who had children later said that they should not be forced from now on, but they were bored because they were at home because they had a backbone.(Laughing) I didnt have a long recording time and I wanted to have a lot of fun on the subject. It was a burden to go to the entertainment, but it was easy for MCs to have a face.Thank you for taking care of Kim Gura. Park Seul-gi married a non-entertainment man in 2016 and got his daughter Soye in January, who said: The child is going to eat well and get a cheeky look, so cute and pretty.I am very happy that it is not long after I gave birth to her because she said that it will be difficult to raise children around her, and she is comfortable when she is in her stomach.In the past, when I did not have a child, I wanted to study and exercise well, and I had a lot of thoughts about teaching the piano.I hope that I will grow up to be a person who grows up without hurting and gives me good energy. He emphasized that his husband is not a younger man but an older man, and he does not fight big by using his honorific name.Although she did not receive an event from her husband at the time of birth, Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong were nervous that they filled the vacancy.Park Seul-gi, who saw Radio Star with her husband, said, I am embarrassed and ashamed to tell my story.But when the real sword went up to the second place, Park Seul-gi husband, not Park Seul-gi, he liked it.I dont like Jealous about Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong. I liked him. I cheered him for the next fan meeting.Park Seul-gi said he wants to go to Miss Mr. Trot, a trot singer audition program, including the couples entertainment program Favour of Wife.He also made a brilliant trot and received a favorable review from Park Hyun-bin, who perfectly digested Mamamus Decalcomani on the last stage.Park Seul-gi said, I will do it. I want to do it when I leave it to the flow of time like water rather than water.I want to support Trot even if it falls again. He has been a post-powered person since he was in his 20s and has been a reporter for the section TV entertainment communication.Last year, he showed stage acting as a play I Love You Mom.I just want to do anything hard, Ive stepped into a lot of shallow areas, Ive done a little bit of Acting and Ive done reporters.I am ashamed that I have never been in a gag program, but some people know me as a comedian.After giving birth to a child, the radius of activity is inevitably reduced, and nowadays I want to act.I majored in Acting and had fun when I was Acting in the past with the role of the main character Friend. I want to try Acting. Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen

Broadcaster Park Seul-gi showed off his dedication on Radio Star.

MBC Radio Star' broadcasted on the 11th was featured as 'Parents are the first' featured by Park Hyun-bin, Lee Jung-jung, Park Seul-gi and Cho Jung-chi.

Park Seul-gi, who appeared on the air in 37 days of childbirth, emanated without hiding his talent and talent.

Park Seul-gi said after the broadcast, "I think I have all the accumulated talks I have accumulated." "I am okay, but I was so worried around. Friends who had children later said that they should not be forced from now on, but they were bored because they were at home because they had a backbone. (Laughing) I didn't have a long recording time and I wanted to have a lot of fun on the subject. It was a burden to go to the entertainment, but it was easy for MCs to have a face. Thank you for taking care of Kim Gura. "

Park Seul-gi married a non-entertainment man in 2016 and got his daughter Soye in January, who said: "The child is going to eat well and get a cheeky look, so cute and pretty. I am very happy that it is not long after I gave birth to her because she said that it will be difficult to raise children around her, and she is comfortable when she is in her stomach. In the past, when I did not have a child, I wanted to study and exercise well, and I had a lot of thoughts about teaching the piano. I hope that I will grow up to be a person who grows up without hurting and gives me good energy. "

He emphasized that his husband is not a younger man but an older man, and he does not fight big by using his honorific name. Although she did not receive an event from her husband at the time of birth, Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong were nervous that they filled the vacancy.

Park Seul-gi, who saw Radio Star with her husband, said, "I am embarrassed and ashamed to tell my story. But when the real sword went up to the second place, Park Seul-gi husband, not Park Seul-gi, he liked it. I don't like Jealous about Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong. I liked him. I cheered him for the next fan meeting."

Park Seul-gi said he wants to go to Miss Mr. Trot, a trot singer audition program, including the couple's entertainment program "Favour of Wife". He also made a brilliant trot and received a favorable review from Park Hyun-bin, who perfectly digested Mamamu's "Decalcomani" on the last stage.

Park Seul-gi said, "I will do it. I want to do it when I leave it to the flow of time like water rather than water. I want to support Trot 'even if it falls again. "

He has been a post-powered person since he was in his 20s and has been a reporter for the section TV entertainment communication. Last year, he showed stage Acting as a play 'I Love You Mom'.

"I just want to do anything hard, I've stepped into a lot of shallow areas, I've done a little bit of Acting and I've done reporters. I am ashamed that I have never been in a gag program, but some people know me as a comedian. After giving birth to a child, the radius of activity is inevitably reduced, and nowadays I want to act. I majored in Acting and had fun when I was Acting in the past with the role of the main character Friend. I want to try Acting. "

Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen