"I don't need all my husbands" on Radio Star' Park Seul-gi, Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong warmth

Radio Star Park Seul-gi told Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong about the story.In MBC Radio Star, which aired on the 11th, Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha-jeong, Park Hyun-bin and Cho Jeong-chi appeared as guests.When MCs asked, Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong replaced my husbands vacancy, Park Seul-gi said, Park Bo-gum gave me a gift the day after giving birth.Im wearing baby clothes, my calendar, and so on.I became a member of Park Bo-gum fan meeting MC.My sister also thanked me for this fan meeting, and I am pretty in the writing, said Park Bo-gum, who wrote a handwritten letter every time she had a fan meeting.I think I waited until I was told that I was going to be burdened, he said, shaking and saying, If you are a prosecutor, you will be. (Park Bo-gum agency) contacted me.I want to give you a gift. I recalled the time when Park Bo-gum gave me a gift.He also said, I had a fan meeting with Mr. Jang Ki-yong, and he said that I could reconsider the decision because it could be burdensome because I was in full swing.Ive been in a row since then, and Ive been in touch with him myself, and Ive been in a good mood. He joked, I dont need all my husbands.

Radio Star Park Seul-gi told Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong about the story.

In MBC Radio Star, which aired on the 11th, Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha-jeong, Park Hyun-bin and Cho Jeong-chi appeared as guests.

When MCs asked, "Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong replaced my husband's vacancy," Park Seul-gi said, "Park Bo-gum gave me a gift the day after giving birth. “I’m wearing baby clothes, my calendar, and so on.”

"I became a member of Park Bo-gum fan meeting MC. “My sister also thanked me for this fan meeting, and I am pretty in the writing,” said Park Bo-gum, who wrote a handwritten letter every time she had a fan meeting.

“I think I waited until I was told that I was going to be burdened,” he said, shaking and saying, “If you are a prosecutor, you will be.” “(Park Bo-gum agency) contacted me. I want to give you a gift. "I recalled the time when Park Bo-gum gave me a gift.

He also said, “I had a fan meeting with Mr. Jang Ki-yong, and he said that I could reconsider the decision because it could be burdensome because I was in full swing. I’ve been in a row since then, and I’ve been in touch with him myself, and I’ve been in a good mood.” He joked, “I don’t need all my husbands.”