Radio Star' Park Seul-gi, Child birth Returns After 37 Days!

Park Bo-gum  Jang Ki-yong Child Birth Gift  Kiss Explosion Stage!Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha Jung, Park Hyun-bin and Jo Jung-chi appeared on Radio Star and gave fun with a rich Umpa Talk.They have attracted attention by catching both rabbits, empathy and laughter, releasing the talents that have been accumulated for a while with busy childcare.MBC Radio Star (planned by Ahn Soo-young/director Choi Haeng-ho), which aired on the 11th (Wednesday), featured Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha Jung, Park Hyun-bin and Jo Jung-chi as a special feature of Parents are the first.Park Seul-gi, who returned to the air in 37 days after Child Birth, told the story of Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yongs consideration.Park Seul-gi said, Park Bo-gum sent a gift containing baby clothes the day after Child Birth. I have a relationship with a fan meeting, but I wrote a hand letter every time I had a fan meeting.Jang Ki-yong also expressed his joy by asking for contact information and sending a long message to celebrate Child Birth.Also on this day, Park Seul-gi caught the eye with overflowing talent and gesture.In addition to receiving the favorable reviews of Park Hyun-bin by drawing a trott verse to say that he wanted to go to Mistrot, he also showed the power of a great mother by shouting I love you, Soyeya and perfecting Mamamus Decalcomani on the last stage.Lee Ha Jung, who returned to MBC 10 years after leaving the company, showed off his charm with his husband Jung Jun-ho.Lee Ha Jung introduced the salt barrels released in the all-round bag of Jung Jun-ho, who appeared earlier, and suddenly revealed the charm of Two Murch Talkers, and the MCs who saw it laughed, saying, It is a love affair with Jung Jun-ho.Lee Ha Jung also released his first meeting love story with Jung Jun-ho.Lee Ha Jung, who first met Actor Jung Jun-ho as an Announcer, was somewhat annoyed by his unending two-murch talker answer at the time.However, Jung Jun-ho sent a letter saying that he wanted to buy rice, and at the meeting again, the two people confessed that the conversation became very close to each other.Lee Ha Jung then laughed when he revealed that he was absurd to receive an apple box as a gift to Jung Jun-ho on his first date.Park Hyun-bin, who has a 4-year-old son and a 4-month-old daughter, laughed with a flurry of dedication.Park Hyun-bin said that his song Shabang Shabang took the top spot in preaching music over the Classic songs, saying, The fetuses who did not respond to the good Classic played Shabang Shabang when they played Shabang Shabang.When my first son, Child Birth, he continued to sing Shabang Shabang next to my wife.When I did not lie and said, Kill me! When I called the line, the baby came out cowardly. He also revealed his affectionate fathers aspect that he is recording daily days with children by writing a daily diary.Jo Jung-chi, who has been honest about the troubles and feelings of childcare, has drawn empathy. Jo Jung-chi said, I did not really have time to rest after my second birth.Im happy when I get a schedule, he said, referring to Daddys grievances. As I was raising two children, I had to postpone my music work naturally.But Jo Jung-chi said, Once I was going to show my daughter up, she hugged me and kissed me, and I was tearful when I came home with my cluttered chest.I am very impressed. He said he was having a happy day.Jo Jung-chi also robbed his gaze with a different hairstyle.When Kim Gura asked, Is there a reason why I cut my long hair suddenly?So I asked him to cut it short and cut it with his Roy head. The cast, who found out that Park Seo-joons Roy head, which is in fashion recently, was surprised and caused a laugh.In addition, Special MC Sean showed off his charm of a great lover and devastated the studio. First, he said, Today is 7002 days since I met Hye Young.When asked by MC, Is there anything that is sad about my wife?, he replied, My wife is always right, and added fun to the talk by farting and pretending to practice the beatbox and revealing the story that he was caught by his wife.According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded 6.4% (23:57) of the highest TV viewer ratings in the Seoul metropolitan area.Radio Star next week is expected to be featured in Job Dahan Guys with Lim Ha-ryong, Yang Dong-geun, Ong Sung-woo and Kim Min-ah.

Park Bo-gum Jang Ki-yong Child birth Gift Kiss Explosion Stage! Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha Jung, Park Hyun-bin and Jo Jung-chi appeared on Radio Star and gave fun with a rich 'Umpa Talk'. They have attracted attention by catching both rabbits, empathy and laughter, releasing the talents that have been accumulated for a while with busy childcare.

MBC Radio Star (planned by Ahn Soo-young/director Choi Haeng-ho), which aired on the 11th (Wednesday), featured Park Seul-gi, Lee Ha Jung, Park Hyun-bin and Jo Jung-chi as a special feature of Parents are the first.

Park Seul-gi, who returned to the air in 37 days after Child birth, told the story of Park Bo-gum and Jang Ki-yong's consideration. Park Seul-gi said, "Park Bo-gum sent a gift containing baby clothes the day after Child birth." "I have a relationship with a fan meeting, but I wrote a hand letter every time I had a fan meeting." Jang Ki-yong also expressed his joy by asking for contact information and sending a long message to celebrate Child birth.

Also on this day, Park Seul-gi caught the eye with overflowing talent and gesture. In addition to receiving the favorable reviews of Park Hyun-bin by drawing a trott verse to say that he wanted to go to Mistrot, he also showed the power of a great mother by shouting "I love you, Soyeya" and perfecting Mamamu's "Decalcomani" on the last stage.

Lee Ha Jung, who returned to MBC 10 years after leaving the company, showed off his charm with his husband Jung Jun-ho. Lee Ha Jung introduced the salt barrels released in the all-round bag of Jung Jun-ho, who appeared earlier, and suddenly revealed the charm of Two Murch Talkers, and the MCs who saw it laughed, saying, "It is a love affair with Jung Jun-ho."

Lee Ha Jung also released his first meeting love story with Jung Jun-ho. Lee Ha Jung, who first met Actor Jung Jun-ho as an Announcer, was somewhat annoyed by his unending 'two-murch talker' answer at the time. However, Jung Jun-ho sent a letter saying that he wanted to buy rice, and at the meeting again, the two people confessed that the conversation became very close to each other. Lee Ha Jung then laughed when he revealed that he was absurd to receive an apple box as a gift to Jung Jun-ho on his first date.

Park Hyun-bin, who has a 4-year-old son and a 4-month-old daughter, laughed with a flurry of dedication. Park Hyun-bin said that his song Shabang Shabang took the top spot in preaching music over The Classic songs, saying, "The fetuses who did not respond to the good Classic played Shabang Shabang when they played Shabang Shabang."

"When my first son, Child birth, he continued to sing 'Shabang Shabang' next to my wife. When I did not lie and said, 'Kill me!' When I called the line, the baby came out 'cowardly'. " He also revealed his affectionate father's aspect that he is recording daily days with children by writing a daily diary.

Jo Jung-chi, who has been honest about the troubles and feelings of childcare, has drawn empathy. Jo Jung-chi said, "I did not really have time to rest after my second birth. “I’m happy when I get a schedule,” he said, referring to Daddy’s grievances. As I was raising two children, I had to postpone my music work naturally. But Jo Jung-chi said, “Once I was going to show my daughter up, she hugged me and kissed me, and I was tearful when I came home with my cluttered chest. I am very impressed. "He said he was having a happy day.

Jo Jung-chi also robbed his gaze with a different hairstyle. When Kim Gura asked, "Is there a reason why I cut my long hair suddenly?" So I asked him to cut it short and cut it with his 'Roy' head. " The cast, who found out that Park Seo-joon's "Roy" head, which is in fashion recently, was surprised and caused a laugh.

In addition, Special MC Sean showed off his charm of a great lover and devastated the studio. First, he said, "Today is 7002 days since I met Hye Young." When asked by MC, "Is there anything that is sad about my wife?", he replied, "My wife is always right," and added fun to the talk by farting and pretending to practice the beatbox and revealing the story that he was caught by his wife.

According to Nielsen Korea, a TV viewer rating research company, Radio Star, which was broadcast the previous day, recorded 6.4% (23:57) of the highest TV viewer ratings in the Seoul metropolitan area.

Radio Star next week is expected to be featured in Job Dahan Guys with Lim Ha-ryong, Yang Dong-geun, Ong Sung-woo and Kim Min-ah.