Kim Se-jeong, Cheongsoon pictorial + behind-the-cut public! Choi Yoo-jung "Sculpture" rave review

Singer and Actor Kim Se-jeong released the picture.Kim Se-jeong posted three photos on his instagram on the 9th day with an article entitled Oboi I Owarman I can not get my hands off ....Kim Se-jeong in the public photo was wearing a white dress with a clearness and stimulated retro sensibility by lifting the LP plate.In the behind-the-cut, he laughed at the netizens with a pleasant and youthful charm.In response, Wikimikki Choi Yoo-jung, a native of I.O.I, commented, Its a piece, revealing a warm friendship.On the other hand, Kim Se-jeong released the TVN drama Loves Unstoppable OST sound source on February 1.Photo: Kim Se-jeong SNS
Singer and Actor Kim Se-jeong released the picture.Kim Se-jeong posted three photos on his instagram on the 9th day with an article entitled Oboi I Owarman I can not get my hands off ....Kim Se-jeong in the public photo was wearing a white dress with a clearness and stimulated retro sensibility by lifting the LP plate.In the behind-the-cut, he laughed at the netizens with a pleasant and youthful charm.In response, Wikimikki Choi Yoo-jung, a native of I.O.I, commented, Its a piece, revealing a warm friendship.On the other hand, Kim Se-jeong released the TVN drama Loves Unstoppable OST sound source on February 1.Photo: Kim Se-jeong SNS

Singer and Actor Kim Se-jeong released the picture.

Kim Se-jeong posted three photos on his instagram on the 9th day with an article entitled "Oboi I Owarman I can not get my hands off ...".

Kim Se-jeong in the public photo was wearing a white dress with a clearness and stimulated retro sensibility by lifting the LP plate. In the behind-the-cut, he laughed at the netizens with a pleasant and youthful charm.

In response, Wikimikki Choi Yoo-jung, a native of I.O.I, commented, "It's a piece," revealing a warm friendship.

On the other hand, Kim Se-jeong released the TVN drama 'Love's Unstoppable' OST sound source on February 1.

Photo: Kim Se-jeong SNS