'Kim Sabu 2' Ahn Hyo-seop "Being Uncomfortable with Lee Sung-kyung...helping Acting" (Interview)

I was initially in a bad mood, said Actor Ahn Hyo-seop, 25, on Lee Sung-kyung, 30, who drew a love line in Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2.Ahn Hyo-seop conducted SBS Mon-Tue drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik and Lee Gil-bok) End Interview at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 3rd.Ahn Hyo-seop, who played the second year of the second year of the GS (Surgical) Fellow of Doldam Hospital, played romance act with Lee Sung-kyung of the second year of the second year of the CS (thoracic surgery) Fellow.I was worried at first with my sister of the Bible, said Ahn Hyo-seop at the interview. So I was worried, but I thought that it would be helpful for the narrative of Seo Woo Jin and Cha Eun-jae.At the end of the day, I was close, but the relationship I had at the beginning helped the relationship between Woojin and Eunjae. If you shoot with your Bible sister, it is good to be energy, said Ahn Hyo-seop. It is always a sister who gives strength even when tired or hard.I happily filmed it with my sister, she added.Actor Kim Min-jae, who was divided into Park Eun-tak, a nurse at Doldam Hospital, has known her since she was a singer trainee.Ahn Hyo-seop said, I see it in almost five to six years, and it is the first time I have worked together in the field. It was hard to act together in the beginning.I can not see the seriousness of the silver character, he laughed.He said, I was so happy because I was immersed in the drama because I was a child, he said. I was able to shoot more fun because I originally knew it.On the other hand, Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2 is a story of real doctor in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. Han Seok-gyu, Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung, Kim Min-jae, Kim Joo-heon, Shin Dong-wook, Soju Yeon, Jin Kyung and Im Won-hee appeared.The last episode, which was broadcast on the 25th of last month, received a great love from viewers with its highest audience rating of 27.1% nationwide.SBS Mon-Tue drama Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu Season 2 Seo Woo Jin station

"I was initially in a bad mood," said Actor Ahn Hyo-seop, 25, on Lee Sung-kyung, 30, who drew a love line in "Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2."

Ahn Hyo-seop conducted SBS Mon-Tue drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' (playplayplay by Kang Eun-kyung, director Yoo In-sik and Lee Gil-bok) End Interview at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 3rd.

Ahn Hyo-seop, who played the second year of the second year of the GS (Surgical) Fellow of Doldam Hospital, played romance act with Lee Sung-kyung of the second year of the second year of the CS (thoracic surgery) Fellow.

"I was worried at first with my sister of the Bible," said Ahn Hyo-seop at the Interview. "So I was worried, but I thought that it would be helpful for the narrative of Seo Woo Jin and Cha Eun-jae. At the End of the day, I was close, but the relationship I had at the beginning helped the relationship between Woojin and Eunjae. "

"If you shoot with your Bible sister, it is good to be energy," said Ahn Hyo-seop. "It is always a sister who gives strength even when tired or hard. I happily filmed it with my sister," she added.

Actor Kim Min-jae, who was divided into Park Eun-tak, a nurse at Doldam Hospital, has known her since she was a singer trainee. Ahn Hyo-seop said, "I see it in almost five to six years, and it is the first time I have worked together in the field." "It was hard to act together in the beginning. I can not see the seriousness of the silver Character, "he laughed. He said, "I was so happy because I was immersed in the drama because I was a child," he said. "I was able to shoot more fun because I originally knew it."

On the other hand, 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu 2' is a story of 'real doctor' in the background of a poor stone wall hospital in the province. Han Seok-gyu, Ahn Hyo-seop, Lee Sung-kyung, Kim Min-jae, Kim Joo-heon, Shin Dong-wook, Soju Yeon, Jin Kyung and Im Won-hee appeared. The last episode, which was broadcast on the 25th of last month, received a great love from viewers with its highest audience rating of 27.1% nationwide.

SBS Mon-Tue drama 'Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu Season 2' Seo Woo Jin station