Kim Jong-kook "was popular with older people during school days"

Kim Jong-kook said that he was popular with his school days.On the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 29th, the cast was shown talking about the popularity during their school days.Two women fought over me during Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, Yang Se-chan said.The men I liked were mostly my best friends, Jeon said.Kim Jong-kook said, I was popular with my sisters.My sisters at the beauty salon who were going to Stoneman Douglas High School shooting liked me, he said. My sisters were in their twenties.

Kim Jong-kook said that he was popular with his school days.

On the sbs entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 29th, the cast was shown talking about the popularity during their school days.

“Two women fought over me during Stoneman Douglas High School shooting,” Yang Se-chan said. “The men I liked were mostly my best friends,” Jeon said.

Kim Jong-kook said, "I was popular with my sisters." “My sisters at the beauty salon who were going to Stoneman Douglas High School shooting liked me,” he said. “My sisters were in their twenties.”