"Kim Hee-chul summoned..."Ah is a brother" Kim MOMO Yeol and Song Ji-hyo, Yoon Seung-ah and steamed love for Running Man'

Knowing Brother Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol showed their affection for their fixed entertainment Running Man and wife Yoon Seung-ah.Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol, the main characters of the movie Invasion, appeared on the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother, which was broadcast on the 14th.Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol introduced that they were transferred from We are not very close but we will be close here.Kim MOMO Yeol worked together and asked why he was not close, It was a fight role in the movie, so there was a sense of distance.It is a concept that is half-talking, so I thought I could have fun. Kim MOMO Yeol then wrote, I write respect. I call you brother. One-year-old sister. She texted me to come soon.Dont be so squeamish, he said, laughing.The members said Kim MOMO Yeol resembled Sean, who said, Im hearing a lot about that, and I think it looks more like if I turn my head over.The members were surprised by the anti-war charm of Kim MOMO Yeol, who has been playing a big villain, and Kim MOMO Yeol added, I unwind it with acting.Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol pointed to Kim Hee-chul in a request to pick up a lover among the members.Song Ji-hyo mentioned the texts Kim Hee-chul shared after admitting to being in love with MOMO.Song Ji-hyo said, I left a letter saying I congratulated him. Hee-chul replied Thank you sister.MOMO is a very good girl, he said.Kim MOMO Yeol, who married actor Yoon Seung-ah, is also well known as a lover.In particular, Kim MOMO Yeol has unintentionally started public devotion by posting a message that he was going to send to Yoon Seung-ah personally.Kim MOMO Yeol said: It was a time when I was doing a lot of Twitter, obviously I sent direct messages and even checked, but I sent them in public messages, so I erased them right away.I did not think anyone saw it, but I thought it would appear on the feed of others. I was the only one who had the capture.Then, regarding the response of Yoon Seung-ah, When the article broke, my wife was filming; I couldnt get in touch for six to seven hours; I was nervous because there was no way to stop it.I was so happy because it was wrong to say goodbye, but I said coolly, I do not have a public love for this.Kim MOMO Yeols message was full of emotions like literary works, and Kim MOMO Yeol said, It is the time when the role was a novelist and wanted to write poetry.It was when I was drunk with the sensibility that I wore with my poetry. Kim MOMO Yeols writing skills, which he later nicknamed Shakespeare of Light, were hereditary: Kim MOMO Yeols mother is working as a novelist.Kim MOMO Yeol has also attracted attention by saying that he wrote the ambassador of the movie honest candidate.Kim MOMO Yeol said, The honest candidate is a Brazilian film. The director has received permission to adapt and adapt.Ive been used because the coach is good, he said.Song Ji-hyo is excited by Lee Soo-geuns provocation and showed affection for the performing arts Running Man.Song Ji-hyo said, Lee Kwang-soo should not be to Seo Jang-hoon.Kim Jong-guk also said, Kang Ho-dong wins all, Lee Soo-geun said. People who sit in class are only people.Song Ji-hyo said, Park Jae-seok brother, come on, lets kick him, as Lee Soo-geun sniped Running Man during the scissors rockbo game.Kang Ho-dong then laughed, saying, Park Jae-seok is burdensome and ask him to send it to the miscarriage.Kim MOMO Yeol confessed his relationship with broadcaster Boom and singer Rain, who said: Im from Anyang High School; boom and rain are motives.I danced Lula when I went on a school trip with Rain. Asked who was the most popular, he said, Boom was popular. I made my debut first, and girls came to me.I shouted Minho brother and I brought a placard, he replied.Tell me, time went on, Kim MOMO Yeol asked who the most memorable business card he had ever received was from.The answer was the business card of Ma Dong-Seok, director of the Korean Arm Ssireum Federation.When Kim MOMO Yeol asked if he had wrestled with Ma Dong-Seok, he said, I did not even play with a joke.Why not? There was a scene of a bad man shooting, when he wore a leather jumper and was torn to the shape of Ma Dong-Seoks hand.  (Ma Dong-Seok) always has a grip, it was time to go 20kg more and get a lot of exercise, but I couldnt (even if I tried), he said.The next question was: Whats the most embarrassing thing to come here today? the answer was answered by Lee Sang-min.As soon as Kim Hee-chul came in, the problem that he had prepared for the moment he was like Sean flew away, Lee Sang-min said.Kim MOMO Yeol bought a lot of Misunderstood with a look that resembles Sean; Kim MOMO Yeol said, Sometimes you ask, That donation angel?I live a lot of Misunderstood, and sometimes I can say Uh, its Sean so I can hear him walking along the street with his wife.Kim MOMO Yeol also said that he had been talked about in a similar way to Ong Sung Woo. Kim MOMO Yeol said in Lee Soo-geuns play There is no personality that it is a little common and there is no personality.It seems to be an advantage when acting. Song Ji-hyo presented the absurdity of drinking as a problem.Song Ji-hyo has once put his drunken naked socks in the lighting directors padding pocket, Confessions have said.Song Ji-hyo said, I was drunk and my feet were so frustrated. I put it in my padding pocket in the padding pocket of the lighting director next to me.When the director of the lighting heard that I was looking for him, he sucked his socks and put them in a zipper bag.Capture the broadcast screen of Knowing Brother.
Knowing Brother Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol showed their affection for their fixed entertainment Running Man and wife Yoon Seung-ah.Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol, the main characters of the movie Invasion, appeared on the JTBC entertainment program Knowing Brother, which was broadcast on the 14th.Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol introduced that they were transferred from We are not very close but we will be close here.Kim MOMO Yeol worked together and asked why he was not close, It was a fight role in the movie, so there was a sense of distance.It is a concept that is half-talking, so I thought I could have fun. Kim MOMO Yeol then wrote, I write respect. I call you brother. One-year-old sister. She texted me to come soon.Dont be so squeamish, he said, laughing.The members said Kim MOMO Yeol resembled Sean, who said, Im hearing a lot about that, and I think it looks more like if I turn my head over.The members were surprised by the anti-war charm of Kim MOMO Yeol, who has been playing a big villain, and Kim MOMO Yeol added, I unwind it with acting.Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol pointed to Kim Hee-chul in a request to pick up a lover among the members.Song Ji-hyo mentioned the texts Kim Hee-chul shared after admitting to being in love with MOMO.Song Ji-hyo said, I left a letter saying I congratulated him. Hee-chul replied Thank you sister.MOMO is a very good girl, he said.Kim MOMO Yeol, who married actor Yoon Seung-ah, is also well known as a lover.In particular, Kim MOMO Yeol has unintentionally started public devotion by posting a message that he was going to send to Yoon Seung-ah personally.Kim MOMO Yeol said: It was a time when I was doing a lot of Twitter, obviously I sent direct messages and even checked, but I sent them in public messages, so I erased them right away.I did not think anyone saw it, but I thought it would appear on the feed of others. I was the only one who had the capture.Then, regarding the response of Yoon Seung-ah, When the article broke, my wife was filming; I couldnt get in touch for six to seven hours; I was nervous because there was no way to stop it.I was so happy because it was wrong to say goodbye, but I said coolly, I do not have a public love for this.Kim MOMO Yeols message was full of emotions like literary works, and Kim MOMO Yeol said, It is the time when the role was a novelist and wanted to write poetry.It was when I was drunk with the sensibility that I wore with my poetry. Kim MOMO Yeols writing skills, which he later nicknamed Shakespeare of Light, were hereditary: Kim MOMO Yeols mother is working as a novelist.Kim MOMO Yeol has also attracted attention by saying that he wrote the ambassador of the movie honest candidate.Kim MOMO Yeol said, The honest candidate is a Brazilian film. The director has received permission to adapt and adapt.Ive been used because the coach is good, he said.Song Ji-hyo is excited by Lee Soo-geuns provocation and showed affection for the performing arts Running Man.Song Ji-hyo said, Lee Kwang-soo should not be to Seo Jang-hoon.Kim Jong-guk also said, Kang Ho-dong wins all, Lee Soo-geun said. People who sit in class are only people.Song Ji-hyo said, Park Jae-seok brother, come on, lets kick him, as Lee Soo-geun sniped Running Man during the scissors rockbo game.Kang Ho-dong then laughed, saying, Park Jae-seok is burdensome and ask him to send it to the miscarriage.Kim MOMO Yeol confessed his relationship with broadcaster Boom and singer Rain, who said: Im from Anyang High School; boom and rain are motives.I danced Lula when I went on a school trip with Rain. Asked who was the most popular, he said, Boom was popular. I made my debut first, and girls came to me.I shouted Minho brother and I brought a placard, he replied.Tell me, time went on, Kim MOMO Yeol asked who the most memorable business card he had ever received was from.The answer was the business card of Ma Dong-Seok, director of the Korean Arm Ssireum Federation.When Kim MOMO Yeol asked if he had wrestled with Ma Dong-Seok, he said, I did not even play with a joke.Why not? There was a scene of a bad man shooting, when he wore a leather jumper and was torn to the shape of Ma Dong-Seoks hand.  (Ma Dong-Seok) always has a grip, it was time to go 20kg more and get a lot of exercise, but I couldnt (even if I tried), he said.The next question was: Whats the most embarrassing thing to come here today? the answer was answered by Lee Sang-min.As soon as Kim Hee-chul came in, the problem that he had prepared for the moment he was like Sean flew away, Lee Sang-min said.Kim MOMO Yeol bought a lot of Misunderstood with a look that resembles Sean; Kim MOMO Yeol said, Sometimes you ask, That donation angel?I live a lot of Misunderstood, and sometimes I can say Uh, its Sean so I can hear him walking along the street with his wife.Kim MOMO Yeol also said that he had been talked about in a similar way to Ong Sung Woo. Kim MOMO Yeol said in Lee Soo-geuns play There is no personality that it is a little common and there is no personality.It seems to be an advantage when acting. Song Ji-hyo presented the absurdity of drinking as a problem.Song Ji-hyo has once put his drunken naked socks in the lighting directors padding pocket, Confessions have said.Song Ji-hyo said, I was drunk and my feet were so frustrated. I put it in my padding pocket in the padding pocket of the lighting director next to me.When the director of the lighting heard that I was looking for him, he sucked his socks and put them in a zipper bag.Capture the broadcast screen of Knowing Brother.

'Knowing Brother' Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol showed their affection for their fixed entertainment Running Man' and wife Yoon Seung-ah.

Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol, the main characters of the movie Invasion, appeared on the JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Brother', which was broadcast on the 14th.

Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol introduced that they were transferred from 'We are not very close but we will be close here'. Kim MOMO Yeol worked together and asked why he was not close, "It was a fight role in the movie, so there was a sense of distance. It is a concept that is half-talking, so I thought I could have fun. "

Kim MOMO Yeol then wrote, "I write respect. I call you brother. One-year-old sister. She texted me to come soon. Don't be so squeamish," he said, laughing.

The members said Kim MOMO Yeol resembled Sean, who said, "I'm hearing a lot about that, and I think it looks more like if I turn my head over." The members were surprised by the anti-war charm of Kim MOMO Yeol, who has been playing a big villain, and Kim MOMO Yeol added, "I unwind it with acting."

Song Ji-hyo and Kim MOMO Yeol pointed to Kim Hee-chul in a request to pick up a lover among the members. Song Ji-hyo mentioned the texts Kim Hee-chul shared after admitting to being in love with MOMO.

Song Ji-hyo said, "I left a letter saying I congratulated him. Hee-chul replied 'Thank you sister'." "MOMO is a very good girl," he said.

Kim MOMO Yeol, who married actor Yoon Seung-ah, is also well known as a lover. In particular, Kim MOMO Yeol has unintentionally started public devotion by posting a message that he was going to send to Yoon Seung-ah personally.

Kim MOMO Yeol said: "It was a time when I was doing a lot of Twitter, obviously I sent direct messages and even checked, but I sent them in public messages, so I erased them right away. "I did not think anyone saw it, but I thought it would appear on the feed of others. I was the only one who had the capture.

Then, regarding the response of Yoon Seung-ah, "When the article broke, my wife was filming; I couldn't get in touch for six to seven hours; I was nervous because there was no way to stop it. I was so happy because it was wrong to say goodbye, but I said coolly, "I do not have a public love for this."

Kim MOMO Yeol's message was full of emotions like literary works, and Kim MOMO Yeol said, "It is the time when the role was a novelist and wanted to write poetry. It was when I was drunk with the sensibility that I wore with my poetry. "

Kim MOMO Yeol's writing skills, which he later nicknamed "Shakespeare of Light," were hereditary: Kim MOMO Yeol's mother is working as a novelist. Kim MOMO Yeol has also attracted attention by saying that he wrote the ambassador of the movie "honest candidate".

Kim MOMO Yeol said, "The 'honest candidate' is a Brazilian film. The director has received permission to adapt and adapt. I've been used because the coach is good," he said.

Song Ji-hyo is excited by Lee Soo-geun's provocation and showed affection for the performing arts Running Man'. Song Ji-hyo said, "Lee Kwang-soo should not be to Seo Jang-hoon. Kim Jong-guk also said, "Kang Ho-dong wins all," Lee Soo-geun said. "People who sit in class are only people."

Song Ji-hyo said, "Park Jae-seok brother, come on, let's kick him," as Lee Soo-geun sniped Running Man' during the scissors rockbo game. Kang Ho-dong then laughed, saying, "Park Jae-seok is burdensome and ask him to send it to the miscarriage."

Kim MOMO Yeol confessed his relationship with broadcaster Boom and singer Rain, who said: "I'm from Anyang High School; boom and rain are motives. I danced Lula when I went on a school trip with Rain. "

Asked who was the most popular, he said, "Boom was popular. I made my debut first, and girls came to me. "I shouted 'Minho brother' and I brought a placard," he replied.

'Tell me,' time went on, Kim MOMO Yeol asked who the most memorable business card he had ever received was from. The answer was the business card of Ma Dong-Seok, director of the Korean Arm Ssireum Federation.

When Kim MOMO Yeol asked if he had wrestled with Ma Dong-Seok, he said, "I did not even play with a joke. Why not? There was a scene of a "bad man" shooting, when he wore a leather jumper and was torn to the shape of Ma Dong-Seok's hand. "

" (Ma Dong-Seok) always has a grip, it was time to go 20kg more and get a lot of exercise, but I couldn't (even if I tried)," he said.

The next question was: 'What's the most embarrassing thing to come here today?' the answer was answered by Lee Sang-min. "As soon as Kim Hee-chul came in, the problem that he had prepared for the moment he was 'like Sean' flew away," Lee Sang-min said.

Kim MOMO Yeol bought a lot of Misunderstood with a look that resembles Sean; Kim MOMO Yeol said, "Sometimes you ask, 'That donation angel?' I live a lot of Misunderstood, and sometimes I can say 'Uh, it's Sean' so I can hear him walking along the street with his wife.

Kim MOMO Yeol also said that he had been talked about in a similar way to Ong Sung Woo. Kim MOMO Yeol said in Lee Soo-geun's play "There is no personality" that "it is a little common and there is no personality. It seems to be an advantage when acting. "

Song Ji-hyo presented the absurdity of drinking as a problem. Song Ji-hyo has once put his drunken naked socks in the lighting director's padding pocket, Confessions have said.

Song Ji-hyo said, "I was drunk and my feet were so frustrated. I put it in my padding pocket in the padding pocket of the lighting director next to me. When the director of the lighting heard that I was looking for him, he sucked his socks and put them in a zipper bag.

Capture the broadcast screen of "Knowing Brother."