All The Butlers' Samulnori creator Kim Duk-soo introduces "Globalization with the Age" Samulnori

Kim Deok-soo showed off his samulnori performance.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 22nd, Kim Duk-soo, the founder of Samulnori, appeared in Master.Kim Duk-soo, the master of the broadcast, appeared on the stage of Samulnori.Lee Seung-gi welcomed him, saying, Im energy-filled and excited when I get close.Yang Se-hyung and Ong Sung-woo also admired I listen to music with my ears, but now I feel like listening to my eyes and heart, and I cry my heart.Its the seed in our blood. The cultural gene we have. Its called Nomen novum, explained Master Kim Duk-soo.It is important to study our Nomen novum, which we have forgotten at this time today, and we have everything, he added.Lee Seung-gi added, Its about pulling out our DNA.On the other hand, Kim Deok-soo said, It is globalized with the times. Tradition is not followed and introduced.I keep my essence and change clothes according to the times.

Kim Deok-soo showed off his samulnori performance.

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 22nd, Kim Duk-soo, the founder of Samulnori, appeared in Master.

Kim Duk-soo, the Master of the broadcast, appeared on the stage of Samulnori.

Lee Seung-gi welcomed him, saying, "I'm energy-filled and excited when I get close."

Yang Se-hyung and Ong Sung-woo also admired "I listen to music with my ears, but now I feel like listening to my eyes and heart," and "I cry my heart."

"It's the seed in our blood. The cultural gene we have. It's called Nomen novum," explained Master Kim Duk-soo.

"It is important to study our Nomen novum, which we have forgotten at this time today, and we have everything," he added. Lee Seung-gi added, "It's about pulling out our DNA."

On the other hand, Kim Deok-soo said, "It is globalized with the times. Tradition is not followed and introduced. I keep my essence and change clothes according to the times. "