Jung Woo-sung, a life that does not want straw..."There was a desperate time."

Jung Woo-sung called the beasts who want to catch even straws a special work, and his desire to realize the free character he wants was reflected.This is because the long-term efforts of the Actor Jung Woo-sung to escape from the external image that he has in the last 25 years have occurred through this work.Jung Woo-sung, who recently met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, said, When Mr. Do-yeon first met a person named Tai-Young, he was surprised that Jung Woo-sung could do that.It was a job that had to break all of those things. The movie Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon), based on the same name novel by Japanese writer Sone Kasuke, is a crime drama about people planning the worst Hantang to take the money bag, the last chance of their lives.Theres fun breaking away from the fixed image of Jung Woo-sung, which the public think is, breaking away from the genteel and charismatic image.He overcame the strange eyes of Jung Woo-sung and showed his Tae-hyung. I wanted to play satirically by maximizing the loopholes of the character Tae-Young when shooting.Thanks to his acting, which depicts the ironic situation wittyly, the consensus of the audience has grown.After debuting with the 1994 movie Gumiho, Jung Woo-sung has been walking the path of the 27th Actor, appearing in Bit, Easer in My Head, Good and Bad, Strange, Do not forget me, Asura, Steel Rain, Giang and Winner.He was always proud to have lived a life that did not want to be straw.He had only a dream of becoming an actor after dropping out as a teenager, but he did not grab vaguely for hope.For him, Dream defined that if it was a wind with the will and preparation of something that could lead him, hope felt like something vague.Jung Woo-sung looked back on the past days, saying, If I grabbed something for something I wanted, I could have drowned.What do I think is straw? It was hope. But hope is vague. Then what should I do without anything?At the moment, there were many straws that I could not help but catch in the coming difficulties, but I think I gave up.Of course, the desperation of each individual is different, so I can not say it, and the way I am looking at is vague and invisible, and the opportunity to hurt me comes at the moment.I didnt take the chance to come as soon as I could.I can seem to someone as a conviction, a courage, and a recklessness to someone else, but I did not want to hold on to the hope I wanted for my dreams. In addition to his career as an Actor, he has been a goodwill ambassador for the UN Refugee Agency since 2014. He is also preparing a film titled Protector, starring director Kim Nam-gil and Park Sung-woong.He also participates in Netflixs drama The Sea of ​​Silence.The only thing left is getting older, and I think older generations should be able to do something faster and faster, and they say they become a child and a child even if they do not want to.It ends up being a generational conflict, making society a bit of a mess, and the younger generation has a distrust of the older generation, and the older generation can not say anything to the present generation.I think the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the better the world is.Maybe Jung Woo-sungs moves and remarks may seem a little uncomfortable.He said he listened to someones advice, but did not accept Ellen Burstyns praise or evil baptism.I dont control Ellen Burstyns assessment, but the words that mean advice make me look back at myself, because the most important thing between people and people is respect.I dont think all the bad stuff is mine, the absolute compliment, its more like what you say.Jung Woo-sung, who is worried about  dying well, tried to change the institutional loopholes of the entertainment industry he is in.He tried to move the process of sharing and solving by putting down what he had gained for more than 20 years.I thought Id share the opportunity if it was easy to create a little chance for people, whether it was a film festival or a drama production.I want to get into a tight and changing of institutional loopholes with new directors, unrecognized producers, and friends who have not had a chance.Im going to die well, he said, as a dying generation.The movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is the topic of Tae-Young station Jung Woo-sung .. You must die well
Jung Woo-sung called the beasts who want to catch even straws a special work, and his desire to realize the free character he wants was reflected.This is because the long-term efforts of the Actor Jung Woo-sung to escape from the external image that he has in the last 25 years have occurred through this work.Jung Woo-sung, who recently met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, said, When Mr. Do-yeon first met a person named Tai-Young, he was surprised that Jung Woo-sung could do that.It was a job that had to break all of those things. The movie Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon), based on the same name novel by Japanese writer Sone Kasuke, is a crime drama about people planning the worst Hantang to take the money bag, the last chance of their lives.Theres fun breaking away from the fixed image of Jung Woo-sung, which the public think is, breaking away from the genteel and charismatic image.He overcame the strange eyes of Jung Woo-sung and showed his Tae-hyung. I wanted to play satirically by maximizing the loopholes of the character Tae-Young when shooting.Thanks to his acting, which depicts the ironic situation wittyly, the consensus of the audience has grown.After debuting with the 1994 movie Gumiho, Jung Woo-sung has been walking the path of the 27th Actor, appearing in Bit, Easer in My Head, Good and Bad, Strange, Do not forget me, Asura, Steel Rain, Giang and Winner.He was always proud to have lived a life that did not want to be straw.He had only a dream of becoming an actor after dropping out as a teenager, but he did not grab vaguely for hope.For him, Dream defined that if it was a wind with the will and preparation of something that could lead him, hope felt like something vague.Jung Woo-sung looked back on the past days, saying, If I grabbed something for something I wanted, I could have drowned.What do I think is straw? It was hope. But hope is vague. Then what should I do without anything?At the moment, there were many straws that I could not help but catch in the coming difficulties, but I think I gave up.Of course, the desperation of each individual is different, so I can not say it, and the way I am looking at is vague and invisible, and the opportunity to hurt me comes at the moment.I didnt take the chance to come as soon as I could.I can seem to someone as a conviction, a courage, and a recklessness to someone else, but I did not want to hold on to the hope I wanted for my dreams. In addition to his career as an Actor, he has been a goodwill ambassador for the UN Refugee Agency since 2014. He is also preparing a film titled Protector, starring director Kim Nam-gil and Park Sung-woong.He also participates in Netflixs drama The Sea of ​​Silence.The only thing left is getting older, and I think older generations should be able to do something faster and faster, and they say they become a child and a child even if they do not want to.It ends up being a generational conflict, making society a bit of a mess, and the younger generation has a distrust of the older generation, and the older generation can not say anything to the present generation.I think the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the better the world is.Maybe Jung Woo-sungs moves and remarks may seem a little uncomfortable.He said he listened to someones advice, but did not accept Ellen Burstyns praise or evil baptism.I dont control Ellen Burstyns assessment, but the words that mean advice make me look back at myself, because the most important thing between people and people is respect.I dont think all the bad stuff is mine, the absolute compliment, its more like what you say.Jung Woo-sung, who is worried about  dying well, tried to change the institutional loopholes of the entertainment industry he is in.He tried to move the process of sharing and solving by putting down what he had gained for more than 20 years.I thought Id share the opportunity if it was easy to create a little chance for people, whether it was a film festival or a drama production.I want to get into a tight and changing of institutional loopholes with new directors, unrecognized producers, and friends who have not had a chance.Im going to die well, he said, as a dying generation.The movie The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray is the topic of Tae-Young station Jung Woo-sung .. You must die well

Jung Woo-sung called “the beasts who want to catch even straws” a special work, and his desire to realize the free character he wants was reflected. This is because the long-term efforts of the Actor Jung Woo-sung to escape from the external Image that he has in the last 25 years have occurred through this work.

Jung Woo-sung, who recently met at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, said, "When Mr. Do-yeon first met a person named Tai-Young, he was surprised that Jung Woo-sung could do that." It was a job that had to break all of those things. "

The movie Animals (director Kim Yong-hoon), based on the same name novel by Japanese writer Sone Kasuke, is a crime drama about people planning the worst Hantang to take the money bag, the last chance of their lives.

There's fun breaking away from the fixed Image of Jung Woo-sung, which the public think is, breaking away from the genteel and charismatic Image. He overcame the strange eyes of Jung Woo-sung and showed his Tae-hyung. "I wanted to play satirically by maximizing the loopholes of the character Tae-Young when shooting." Thanks to his acting, which depicts the ironic situation wittyly, the consensus of the audience has grown.

After debuting with the 1994 movie "Gumiho", Jung Woo-sung has been walking the path of the 27th Actor, appearing in "Bit", "Easer in My Head", "Good and Bad, Strange", "Do not forget me", "Asura", "Steel Rain", "Giang" and "Winner".

He was always proud to have lived a life that did not want to be straw. He had only a dream of becoming an Actor after dropping out as a teenager, but he did not grab vaguely for 'hope'. For him, Dream defined that if it was a wind with the will and preparation of something that could lead him, hope felt like something vague. Jung Woo-sung looked back on the past days, saying, "If I grabbed something for something I wanted, I could have drowned."

“What do I think is straw? It was hope. But hope is vague. Then what should I do without anything? At the moment, there were many straws that I could not help but catch in the coming difficulties, but I think I gave up. Of course, the desperation of each individual is different, so I can not say it, and the way I am looking at is vague and invisible, and the opportunity to hurt me comes at the moment. I didn't take the chance to come as soon as I could. I can seem to someone as a conviction, a courage, and a recklessness to someone else, but I did not want to hold on to the hope I wanted for my dreams. "

In addition to his career as an Actor, he has been a goodwill ambassador for the UN Refugee Agency since 2014. He is also preparing a film titled Protector, starring director Kim Nam-gil and Park Sung-woong. He also participates in Netflix's drama 'The Sea of ​​Silence'.

“The only thing left is getting older, and I think older generations should be able to do something faster and faster, and they say they become a child and a child even if they do not want to. It ends up being a generational conflict, making society a bit of a mess, and the younger generation has a distrust of the older generation, and the older generation can not say anything to the present generation. I think the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the older the better the world is.”

Maybe Jung Woo-sung's moves and remarks may seem a little uncomfortable. He said he listened to someone's advice, but did not accept Ellen Burstyn's praise or evil baptism.

“I don’t control Ellen Burstyn’s assessment, but the words that mean advice make me look back at myself, because the most important thing between people and people is respect. I don’t think all the bad stuff is mine, the absolute compliment, it’s more like what you say.”

Jung Woo-sung, who is worried about ' dying well', tried to change the institutional loopholes of the entertainment industry he is in. He tried to move the process of sharing and solving by putting down what he had gained for more than 20 years.

“I thought I’d share the opportunity if it was easy to create a little chance for people, whether it was a Film Festival or a drama production. I want to get into a tight and changing of institutional loopholes with new directors, unrecognized producers, and Friends who have not had a chance. “I’m going to die well,” he said, “as a dying generation.”

The movie 'The Animals Who Want to Hold the Spray' is the topic of Tae-Young station Jung Woo-sung .. 'You must die well'