Jung Woo-sung "Open Love? I hate the other person, because it is the most uncomfortable boyFriend in the world."

Jung Woo-sung reveals his thoughts on public loveOn March 18th, KBS 2TV Dool Hakdang Suh Seung Chul Lee Seung-chul asked Jung Woo-sung, Did not you do public love in the past? It would have been really cool at that time.I hated (the other side), Jung Woo-sung then immediately replied.Im seeing an unknown object. I cant improvise anything, he said, but Im not sure where I am.How important is it to be free to go freely? He said, I do not think it is a useless and fun man Friend.pear hyo-ju

Jung Woo-sung reveals his thoughts on public Love

On March 18th, kbs 2TV 'Dool Hakdang Suh Seung Chul' Lee Seung-chul asked Jung Woo-sung, "Did not you do public Love in the past?" "It would have been really cool at that time." "I hated (the other side)," Jung Woo-sung then immediately replied.

"I'm seeing an unknown object. I can't improvise anything," he said, "but I'm not sure where I am.

"How important is it to be free to go freely?" He said, "I do not think it is a useless and fun man Friend."

pear hyo-ju