Jung Woo-sung, from past love history to Refugee Flaming, candid Confessions..."I've never been dumped by a woman."

Actor Jung Woo-sung showed off his candid talk about love.On the 18th KBS 2TV Dool Hakdang Suh Seung Chul, the second time, the philosopher Dool Kim Yong-ok and singer Lee Seung-cheol, and the actor Jung Woo-sung shared their love stories.Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, Are you having a love affair? Jung Woo-sung replied meaningfully, Love should always be.Lee Seung-cheol laughed when he said, There seems to be something to avoid answering.Kim Yong-ok gave a lecture on the love ae () in Confucianism, where Kim Yong-ok wrote, The child in Confucianism is acquiesced; he cares about his wife.Thats love, said Kim Yong-ok, who said, All the lyrics of Lee Seung-cheol are love.However, the love of each song is different, he said, embarrassed Lee Seung-cheol, and Lee Seung-cheol laughed, saying, I do not write all the songs. Lee Seung-cheol then asked Jung Woo-sung, Have you ever been dumped by a woman? Jung Woo-sung said, Of course it is.I did not have enough material, so I always ate it. I lived a model life, but it was not easy. Jung Woo-sung has gathered topics with his public devotion to actor Ijia in the past. Lee Seung-cheol told Jung Woo-sung, Did not you have a public love?Wasnt it romantic for a woman friend?, Jung Woo-sung said, Its the job of Friend, the most uncomfortable man in the world. I could not have a routine date.The whole nation knew. I couldnt go around freely. It was a useless, uninteresting man, Friend.Jung Woo-sung also recalled a popular past.When I was part-time at a hamburger shop, there were many graffiti on the alley to the bathroom, Jung Woo-sungs mine. He said, I did not have much love.I also did not have enough time to afford it, so I could not say, Lets go to eat this. Jung Woo-sung also had an idea of marriage; he hoped that there are professional dreams as a member of society, but it is a dream to be a good father.Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, If you define love as a human being, love is to acknowledge your opponent.I say that it gives me a sense of distance as much as I love, but I do not know. Jung Woo-sung commented on Kim Yong-oks lecture, I think I was proud to know love well by frequently using the word love.After listening to the lecture, I learned the deep meaning of love again. Meanwhile, Jung Woo-sung also revealed the occasion of becoming a goodwill ambassador for the Refugee Organization, saying: The agency first contacted me; there was no reason to refuse.After leaving the mission for the first time, I became responsible. I was looking for the victims of the war to be ordinary citizens. Especially about the recent situation of receiving Flaming in relation to Refugee, It was not affected by Flaming.Its only comments that are used from one side, he said. I just think its different from me.

Actor Jung Woo-sung showed off his candid talk about love.

On the 18th KBS 2TV 'Dool Hakdang Suh Seung Chul', the second time, the philosopher Dool Kim Yong-ok and singer Lee Seung-cheol, and the actor Jung Woo-sung shared their love stories.

Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, "Are you having a love affair?" Jung Woo-sung replied meaningfully, "Love should always be." Lee Seung-cheol laughed when he said, "There seems to be something to avoid answering."

Kim Yong-ok gave a lecture on the love "ae ()" in Confucianism, where Kim Yong-ok wrote, "The child in Confucianism is "acquiesced"; he cares about his wife. That's love," said Kim Yong-ok, who said, "All the lyrics of Lee Seung-cheol are love. However, the love of each song is different, "he said, embarrassed Lee Seung-cheol, and Lee Seung-cheol laughed, saying," I do not write all the songs. "

Lee Seung-cheol then asked Jung Woo-sung, "Have you ever been dumped by a woman?" Jung Woo-sung said, "Of course it is. I did not have enough material, so I always ate it. I lived a model life, but it was not easy. "

Jung Woo-sung has gathered topics with his public devotion to actor Ijia in the past. Lee Seung-cheol told Jung Woo-sung, "Did not you have a public love? Wasn't it romantic for a woman Friend?", Jung Woo-sung said, "It's the job of Friend, the most uncomfortable man in the world. I could not have a routine date. The whole nation knew. I couldn’t go around freely. It was a useless, uninteresting man, Friend.”

Jung Woo-sung also recalled a popular past. "When I was part-time at a hamburger shop, there were many graffiti on the alley to the bathroom, Jung Woo-sung's mine.'" He said, "I did not have much love. I also did not have enough time to afford it, so I could not say, 'Let's go to eat this.' "

Jung Woo-sung also had an idea of marriage; he hoped that "there are professional dreams as a member of society, but it is a dream to be a good father".

Finally, Jung Woo-sung said, "If you define love as a human being, love is to acknowledge your opponent. I say that it gives me a sense of distance as much as I love, but I do not know. " Jung Woo-sung commented on Kim Yong-ok's lecture, "I think I was proud to know love well by frequently using the word love. After listening to the lecture, I learned the deep meaning of love again. "

Meanwhile, Jung Woo-sung also revealed the occasion of becoming a goodwill ambassador for the Refugee Organization, saying: "The agency first contacted me; there was no reason to refuse. After leaving the mission for the first time, I became responsible. I was looking for the victims of the war to be ordinary citizens. "

Especially about the recent situation of receiving Flaming in relation to Refugee, "It was not affected by Flaming. "It's only comments that are used from one side," he said. "I just think it's different from me."