Jung Woo-sung "Mother, Ko So-young Ask Why You marriage With Another Man" (DoolKing Sejong Institute)

Actor Jung Woo-sung revealed why Mother regretted Ko So-youngs marriage.In KBS2s King Sejong Institute Suda Seung-cheol, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, Jung Woo-sung appeared as a guest and talked about various stories such as life, work, and love.On this day, Dool Kim Yong-ok asked Jung Woo-sung, My mother asked me, Do you have a movie with Ko So-young and marriage with another man?I do not think Mother would have wanted her son to meet a good mate quickly and marriage, he said.Marriage and the second year old have an idea, and I want to be a good father, he added.

Actor Jung Woo-sung revealed why Mother regretted Ko So-young's marriage.

In KBS2's 'King Sejong Institute Suda Seung-cheol', which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 18th, Jung Woo-sung appeared as a guest and talked about various stories such as life, work, and love.

On this day, Dool Kim Yong-ok asked Jung Woo-sung, "My Mother asked me, 'Do you have a movie with Ko So-young and marriage with another man?'"

"I do not think Mother would have wanted her son to meet a good mate quickly and marriage," he said.

marriage and the second year old have an idea, and I want to be a good father,” he added.