Jung Woo-sung, Ko So-young marriage Why do you marriage with another man?." ('King Sejong Institute')

Why did Jung Woo-sung Mother regret Ko So-youngs marriage?On KBS 2TVs King Sejong Institute Suda Seung-cheol broadcast on the 18th, Jung Woo-sung appeared and talked about various stories about work, love and life.On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, It is a dream to be a good father, he said, conveying his thoughts about marriage.In the late forty, Jung Woo-sung, who has not yet heard of marriage, asked Kim Yong-ok, My mother said, Ko So-young is filming with you and marriage is with another man.Jung Woo-sung laughed and said, Yes, it is because they are doing bit and they are doing a lot of advertisements.I think it would be nice if my son met a good mate quickly and marriage it, he said.Jung Woo-sung told the back story about Ko So-young Jang Dong-gun marriage even though he appeared in Golden Fishery - Knee Pak Dosa in the past.Jung Woo-sung said at the time, I received the flower of the groom at the marriage ceremony.I did not know why I was not able to overcome Kim Seung-woos encouragement.  At that time, my mother said, Ko So-young is well with you, why are you married to Jang Dong-gun?I think he was not feeling well when he heard someone else say whether he was taking it. Jung Woo-sung also said, I knew Ko So-young before my debut Gumiho. I met him when I was part-time at a cafe.When I first met him, he was a beauty of transcendence. He stared at the camera and said, Please contact me if you are lonely.

Why did Jung Woo-sung Mother regret Ko So-young's marriage?

On KBS 2TV's 'King Sejong Institute Suda Seung-cheol' broadcast on the 18th, Jung Woo-sung appeared and talked about various stories about work, love and life.

On this day, Jung Woo-sung said, "It is a dream to be a good father," he said, conveying his thoughts about marriage.

In the late forty, Jung Woo-sung, who has not yet heard of marriage, asked Kim Yong-ok, "My Mother said, Ko So-young is filming with you and marriage is with another man.'" Jung Woo-sung laughed and said, "Yes, it is because they are doing 'bit' and they are doing a lot of advertisements. “I think it would be nice if my son met a good mate quickly and marriage it,” he said.

Jung Woo-sung told the back story about Ko So-young Jang Dong-gun marriage even though he appeared in 'Golden Fishery - Knee Pak Dosa' in the past.

Jung Woo-sung said at the time, "I received the flower of the groom at the marriage ceremony. I did not know why I was not able to overcome Kim Seung-woo's encouragement. "" At that time, my Mother said, Ko So-young is well with you, why are you married to Jang Dong-gun?' I think he was not feeling well when he heard someone else say whether he was taking it. "

Jung Woo-sung also said, "I knew Ko So-young before my debut 'Gumiho'. I met him when I was part-time at a cafe. When I first met him, he was a beauty of transcendence. "He stared at the camera and said," Please contact me if you are lonely. "