Jin Tae-hyun, 'Daughter fool' 'A loved One' ..

Actor Jin Tae-hyun once again revealed the A loved one aspect.Jin Tae-hyun posted a picture on his Instagram on Wednesday with an article entitled A cup of tea with my wife on a rainy day #drowning (Ice even if I freeze) #Lupstagram #Date #Alaview.In the photo, there is a picture of Jin Tae-hyun, who is facing his gaze elsewhere with a mask under his chin.Especially, the hashtag left by Jin Tae-hyun attracted attention because his love for his wife, Actor Park Si-eun, was felt.The netizens who responded to this responded such as I like to look so much and I love you two.On the other hand, Jin Tae-hyun is appearing with Park Si-eun in the SBS entertainment program Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny which is currently on air.

Actor Jin Tae-hyun once again revealed the 'A loved One' aspect.

Jin Tae-hyun posted a picture on his Instagram on Wednesday with an article entitled "A cup of tea with my wife on a rainy day #drowning (Ice even if I freeze) #Lupstagram #Date #Alaview".

In the photo, there is a picture of Jin Tae-hyun, who is facing his gaze elsewhere with a mask under his chin. Especially, the hashtag left by Jin Tae-hyun attracted attention because his love for his wife, Actor Park Si-eun, was felt.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "I like to look so much" and "I love you two".

On the other hand, Jin Tae-hyun is appearing with Park Si-eun in the SBS entertainment program 'Same Bed, Different Dreams 2 - You Are My Destiny' which is currently on air.