'Itaewon Klath' Yoo Jae-myung kneels to Park Seo-joon in front of Janga For Sale Danger

In the final episode of JTBCs gilt drama Itaewon Klath, which was broadcast on the 21st, he was shown begging Park Seo-joon for the merger and acquisition of Jang Dae-hees Janga.On that day, Oh Su-ah (Kwon Na-ra) accused Jang-ga of corruption, and the prosecution seized Jang-ga. Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee) said, There is no hole to get out of.I think the chairman should attend, too, but Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) asked, I can put it all on myself, its the other thing.As a delisted Danger, the board is considering For Sale; there is one place that we will take over on good terms, Knotweed Water said.There is no more way. My fathers favorite lion language, We are literally weak, Knotweed said.When Jangga was in a collapsed Danger, Jang went to Park, who was lucky to say, So is the corporate image to write the name Jangga. Jang said, I sincerely apologize.I did a bad thing to Park and you. Im sorry. Ill tell you everything with this. Im hoping its a painting, but Im not happy. Im embarrassed. Stop looking at it, said Park. Do I look like a man?What does it mean to apologize for losing all of its acquisitions? Business. Chairman. After that, Park merged the long-term price on the board.

In the final episode of JTBC's gilt drama "Itaewon Klath", which was broadcast on the 21st, he was shown begging Park Seo-joon for the merger and acquisition of Jang Dae-hee's "Janga".

On that day, Oh Su-ah (Kwon Na-ra) accused Jang-ga of corruption, and the prosecution seized Jang-ga. Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee) said, "There is no hole to get out of. I think the chairman should attend, too," but Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung) asked, "I can put it all on myself, it's the other thing." "As a delisted Danger, the board is considering For Sale; there is one place that we will take over on good terms," Knotweed water said. "There is no more way. My father's favorite lion language, "We are literally weak," Knotweed said.

When Jangga was in a collapsed Danger, Jang went to Park, who was lucky to say, "So is the corporate image to write the name Jangga." Jang said, "I sincerely apologize. I did a bad thing to Park and you. I'm sorry. I'll tell you everything with this. "

"I'm hoping it's a painting, but I'm not happy. I'm embarrassed. Stop looking at it," said Park. "Do I look like a man? What does it mean to apologize for losing all of its acquisitions? Business. Chairman." After that, Park merged the long-term price on the board.