"Itaewon Klath" Park Seo-joon Yoo Jae-myeong Game Game Rounds Go! "You Should Be Punished by Me."

In the 13th episode of JTBCs Golden Earth Drama Itaewon Clath, which was broadcast on the 13th, four years later, Park Seo-joon and Danbams, who have grown remarkably from Itaewon Dawn Foa to Inc. I.C, were portrayed.Jangga still ranked first in the foodservice industry, and Park, who was following it, again made a vengeance on the news of the deadline of Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung).On the same day, Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) won the Toughest Foa title, and the cowardly tricks of Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee), who revealed that she was transgender, did not work.Joy (Kim Dae-mi), who came to know this, slapped and angry his cheek, but Knotweed water said, I can not stop, its Issa.I like it unbearably, he confessed, revealing his desire to grow out of control.Kim Soon-rye (played by Kim Mi-kyung) signed an investment contract with Danbam as promised, and Roy succeeded in attracting 10 billion investments in Danbam again.In order to take the top spot in the industry, Roys swollen commitment to chewing to the world over the market has raised his heart rate.And four years have passed. From Roy, who was born as CEO of I.C., to Joy, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and Ma Hyun-yi, the changes and growth of young people at night shone brilliantly.But still the top-ranked group was in the lead, and I.C. was closely following it; while Knotweed Water, who returned from overseas branches, led the Janggas work again.As Jangs successor, he was a great player. It seemed that he would take over the Jangga Group.Chang asked Knotweed water to come to me someday, I am nervous, and did not slow down checks for Roy and I.C.The president, who had lost his energy and collapsed, was sentenced to pancreatic cancer, and he could not do it anymore, and he had only six months left.The Fountainhead (Ahn Bo-hyun) returned after he was released from office in the news of Chang.The two brothers were again at odds with Knotweed Waters attitude, which was more concerned about the crisis of the long family and the succession selection than worrying about his father.There was a bone in the words of The Fountainhead, You made it the same, with your father.He then left the room with a meaningful saying, I will protect my fathers precious house, I will protect you.At the end of the broadcast, recalling his childhood hungry, Chang said, Bang, bow, betray, take, trample... ...to change my life. This Changga, I made it!I laughed madly.He has lived more intensely than anyone else, but now his eyes and voices, which feel nihility and skepticism at the end of his life, are filled with a gentleness and intensely in the minds of viewers.Then a call came from Park.I think you should not go this easily, said Park, who heard the news of his deadline through Lee Ho-jin (Idawit). You should be punished by me.Do not die yet. Then, Chang declared war with the narration, You are the only one who wants me to live. You will be my last entertainment.The tension reached its peak with the eyes of the two people who predicted the last game by decorating the creepy reversal ending.Meanwhile, the 14th episode of Itaewon Klath will air today (14th) at 10:50 p.m. on JTBC.

In the 13th episode of JTBC's Golden Earth Drama 'Itaewon Clath', which was broadcast on the 13th, four years later, Park Seo-joon and Danbams, who have grown remarkably from Itaewon Dawn Foa to Inc. I.C, were portrayed. Jangga still ranked first in the foodservice industry, and Park, who was following it, again made a vengeance on the news of the deadline of Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myung).

On the same day, Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) won the "Toughest Foa" title, and the cowardly tricks of Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee), who revealed that she was transgender, did not work. Joy (Kim Dae-mi), who came to know this, slapped and angry his cheek, but Knotweed water said, "I can not stop, it's Issa. I like it unbearably, "he confessed, revealing his desire to grow out of control. Kim Soon-rye (played by Kim Mi-kyung) signed an investment contract with Danbam as promised, and Roy succeeded in attracting 10 billion investments in Danbam again. In order to take the top spot in the industry, Roy's swollen commitment to "chewing" to the world over the market has raised his heart rate.

And four years have passed. From Roy, who was born as CEO of I.C., to Joy, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and Ma Hyun-yi, the changes and growth of young people at night shone brilliantly. But still the top-ranked group was in the lead, and I.C. was closely following it; while Knotweed water, who returned from overseas branches, led the Jangga's work again. As Jang's successor, he was a great player. It seemed that he would take over the Jangga Group. Chang asked Knotweed water to "come to me someday, I am nervous," and did not slow down checks for Roy and I.C.

The president, who had lost his energy and collapsed, was sentenced to pancreatic cancer, and he could not do it anymore, and he had only six months left. The Fountainhead (Ahn Bo-hyun) returned after he was released from office in the news of Chang. The two brothers were again at odds with Knotweed water's attitude, which was more concerned about the crisis of the long family and the succession selection than worrying about his father. There was a bone in the words of The Fountainhead, "You made it the same, with your father." He then left the room with a meaningful saying, "I will protect my father's precious house, I will protect you."

At the end of the broadcast, recalling his childhood hungry, Chang said, "Bang, bow, betray, take, trample... ...to change my life. This Changga, I made it! "I laughed madly. He has lived more intensely than anyone else, but now his eyes and voices, which feel nihility and skepticism at the end of his life, are filled with a gentleness and intensely in the minds of viewers. Then a call came from Park.

"I think you should not go this easily," said Park, who heard the news of his deadline through Lee Ho-jin (Idawit). "You should be punished by me. "Do not die yet." Then, Chang declared war with the narration, "You are the only one who wants me to live." "You will be my last entertainment." The tension reached its peak with the eyes of the two people who predicted the last Game by decorating the creepy 'reversal' ending.

Meanwhile, the 14th episode of "Itaewon Klath" will air today (14th) at 10:50 p.m. on JTBC.