'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon Da-mi, Love Check Janga take over Happy Endings'

In JTBCs Itaewon Clath (director Kim Sung-yoon, playwright Cho Kwang-jin), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Park fell to his knees in front of Jang Dae-hee to find out where Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi) is.Jang Dae-hee laughed, Why are you doing this? Where are you going? You kneel at this job. It is not like you are being pushed by power.So Park said, Ive been living with vengeance, and this man, Jang Dae-hee, was both the enemy and the great man who drove my life to hell.I thought it was worth it so far, and I feel sorry for the time that a man like that tried to catch up with an ugly old man who was kneeling against a hostage. The embattled Joe-yool Lee fled after telling Jang Geun-soo (played by Kim Dong-hee) to leave the iron pipe and cheer up; Jang Geun-soo was embarrassed and swung the iron pipe, saying, Im trying to cheer up.Kim Hee-hoon (Won Hyun-joon) shouted, Stop giving up, I can not run anyway. But Joe-yol Lee continued, Give up on you, you loser.At the same time, Roy ran to save Joe-yool Lee with Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyong-su) and found Joe-yool Lee.On the other side, a car was running with Jean and Kim Hee-hoon, who ordered Choi to Park and the two rushed.But eventually, the Fountainhead car avoided the Roy, who got out of the car and gave a loving hug to Joe-yool Lee.Choi told Roy to take Joe-yool Lee away, saying he would clean up the situation.I missed so much, always trying and hurting because of me. How could I do this? My mind is full of you.I wonder if you were in this. I love you. I love you, Seo-yool Lee. I love you so much.The situation was finally over when the police were called. Roy knelt down when he met Joe-yool Lees mother, Min Jung (Kim Yeo-jin).Joe Min Jung said, Seo-young Lee is properly responsible, and Park Roy called it mother and got permission.SuA (Kwon Nara) handed over the corruption file of the Changga to the police and the Changga was placed in a position to be seized.Jang Dae-hee called his big hand, Kim Soon-rye (Kim Mi-kyung), and asked for help, but Kim Soon-rye hung up saying, It seems that it is not here to hold the knife.After that, Jang came to the moon and faced Roy, who boiled the sundubu stew and Jang Dae-hee started to eat it deliciously.Park said, We are pursuing a merger of the long-distance takeover.Im going to throw away the name Jangga because it has a corporate image and a bad Feeling. Jang Dae-hee said, This stew. Who taught you?and Roy said, Its my father. Jang Dae-hee said, I was treated to such a delicious meal. I didnt bring money.I can not replace it with something else. He knelt in front of Roy.Jang Dae-hee said, What would be the benefit of merging the downfall of the long-awaited takeover? All of my fault.I did something bad to Park and you. Im sorry. Let me get this out of you. So Park said, Its a picture I wanted, but Im not happy.I am a trader. What is the value of an apology that has lost all of its business takeover?Business. Chairman. Jang Dae-hee hesitated and wailed.In the end, Park Roy succeeded in taking over Jangga. Park said at the extraordinary shareholders meeting, Jangga is a representative food company in Korea.In times of difficulty, the country had comforted the people with low prices and tastes. Money and profits were not the only things that Chang sought.Ill put more emphasis on people than on money. Ill put more emphasis on trust than on gains, he said.Park remained friends with his old love, SuA, as he checked his mind toward Joe-yool Lee.After organizing his mind for Park, SuA started a new life as a restaurant president and Park Bo-gum appeared as a chef interviewer and caught his attention.Thumb by Choi Seung-kwon and Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) also started.On the other hand, Itaewon Clath has been loved by viewers by offering exciting and exciting catharsis through the hip rebellion of youth including Roy in the unreasonable world.Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi, Kwon Nara, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kim Dong-hee, An-hyun, Kim Hye-eun, Ryu Kyong-su, Lee Ju-young and other actors led the Itaewon Clath syndrome.Kim Hee-ae and Park Hae-joon will be the first to broadcast the World of Couples, which is the Main actor.

In JTBC's "Itaewon Clath" (director Kim Sung-yoon, playwright Cho Kwang-jin), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 21st, Park fell to his knees in front of Jang Dae-hee to find out where Joe-yool Lee (Kim Da-mi) is. Jang Dae-hee laughed, "Why are you doing this? Where are you going? You kneel at this job. It is not like you are being pushed by power." So Park said, “I’ve been living with vengeance, and this man, Jang Dae-hee, was both the enemy and the great man who drove my life to hell. I thought it was worth it so far, and I feel sorry for the time that a man like that tried to catch up with an ugly old man who was kneeling against a hostage. "

The embattled Joe-yool Lee fled after telling Jang Geun-soo (played by Kim Dong-hee) to leave the iron pipe and cheer up; Jang Geun-soo was embarrassed and swung the iron pipe, saying, "I'm trying to cheer up." Kim Hee-hoon (Won Hyun-joon) shouted, "Stop giving up, I can not run anyway." But Joe-yol Lee continued, "Give up on you, you loser."

At the same time, Roy ran to save Joe-yool Lee with Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyong-su) and found Joe-yool Lee. On the other side, a car was running with Jean and Kim Hee-hoon, who ordered Choi to “Park” and the two rushed. But eventually, The Fountainhead car avoided the Roy, who got out of the car and gave a loving hug to Joe-yool Lee.

Choi told Roy to take Joe-yool Lee away, saying he would clean up the situation. "I missed so much, always trying and hurting because of me. How could I do this? My mind is full of you. I wonder if you were in this. I love you. I love you, Seo-yool Lee. I love you so much."

The situation was finally over when the police were called. Roy knelt down when he met Joe-yool Lee’s mother, Min Jung (Kim Yeo-jin). Joe Min Jung said, "Seo-young Lee is properly responsible," and Park Roy called it 'mother' and got permission.

SuA (Kwon Nara) handed over the corruption file of the Changga to the police and the Changga was placed in a position to be seized. Jang Dae-hee called his big hand, Kim Soon-rye (Kim Mi-kyung), and asked for help, but Kim Soon-rye hung up saying, "It seems that it is not here to hold the knife."

After that, Jang came to the moon and faced Roy, who boiled the sundubu stew and Jang Dae-hee started to eat it deliciously. Park said, "We are pursuing a merger of the long-distance takeover. I'm going to throw away the name Jangga because it has a corporate image and a bad Feeling. "Jang Dae-hee said," This stew. Who taught you? "and Roy said, "It's my father." Jang Dae-hee said, "I was treated to such a delicious meal. I didn't bring money. I can not replace it with something else. "He knelt in front of Roy.

Jang Dae-hee said, "What would be the benefit of merging the downfall of the long-awaited takeover? All of my fault. I did something bad to Park and you. I'm sorry. Let me get this out of you. "So Park said," It's a picture I wanted, but I'm not happy. "I am a trader. What is the value of an apology that has lost all of its business takeover? Business. Chairman." Jang Dae-hee hesitated and wailed.

In the end, Park Roy succeeded in taking over Jangga. Park said at the extraordinary shareholders' meeting, "Jangga is a representative food company in Korea. In times of difficulty, the country had comforted the people with low prices and tastes. Money and profits were not the only things that Chang sought. I'll put more emphasis on people than on money. I'll put more emphasis on trust than on gains," he said.

Park remained friends with his old love, SuA, as he checked his mind toward Joe-yool Lee. After organizing his mind for Park, SuA started a new life as a restaurant president and Park Bo-gum appeared as a chef interviewer and caught his attention. "Thumb" by Choi Seung-kwon and Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) also started.

On the other hand, 'Itaewon Clath' has been loved by viewers by offering exciting and exciting catharsis through the 'hip' rebellion of youth including Roy in the unreasonable world. Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi, Kwon Nara, Yoo Jae-myeong, Kim Dong-hee, An-hyun, Kim Hye-eun, Ryu Kyong-su, Lee Ju-young and other Actors led the 'Itaewon Clath' syndrome.

Kim Hee-ae and Park Hae-joon will be the first to broadcast the 'World of Couples', which is the Main Actor.