'Itaewon Klath' Park Seo-joon, collection of famousscene.ZIP

Park Seo-joon, Itaewon Klath, is gathering attention by creating Life Arok, which evokes viewers empathy.Park Seo-joon, who plays the role of a hot-blooded youth, Roy, in JTBCs Drama Itaewon Clath, is responsible for the home theater gold and Saturday night with authentic Acting every time, and I picked up a scene that shook the hearts of viewers.#. How is the taste of alcohol - Run.This scene was a combination of two rich rich chemistry and a heart-wrenching ambassador, soaking many peoples eyes.Park Seo-joon also said that this scene was one of the reasons for choosing the work, and it also empathizes.Dont you decide my value.The second is the first meeting between Roy, who entered prison on suspicion of attempted murder, and Choi Seung-kwon (played by Ryu Kyung-soo), a member of Danbam.When asked what the ex-con was studying, Choi asked Roy, who was reading a book in prison, What would you do if you had set it up and decided not to do it?You should try and judge. Choi was angry at him for preaching, and Roy said, Dont you decide my value.I am starting my life and I will live with everything I want. This scene inspired infinite empathy with a bone-hitting saying: it was a credible, credible, arousing the desire to start anything.Viewers who watched this were selected as legends such as It is so cool, I got courage through this drama, It seems to be said to me and It is my favorite scene.#. I want to live such a life that I am the subject of my life, and I do not have The Cost in my conviction.The third is a scene in which Park reveals his aspirations to Kang Min-jung (Kim Hye-eun).In persuading Kang to revenge for Jangga, Park talks about his goals in the future.He said, I want to live a life like that without The Cost in my conviction, which is natural that I am the subject of my life. He gave a heavy echo in his heart.Park Seo-joon said, I was impressed when I first received the script, he said. I came to think about my life and my conviction.I think I am growing through Roy, he said, referring to the best score.

Park Seo-joon, Itaewon Klath, is gathering attention by creating Life Arok, which evokes viewers' empathy.

Park Seo-joon, who plays the role of a hot-blooded youth, Roy, in JTBC's Drama Itaewon Clath, is responsible for the home theater gold and Saturday night with authentic Acting every time, and I picked up a scene that shook the hearts of viewers.

#. "How is the taste of alcohol" - "Run."

This scene was a combination of two rich rich chemistry and a heart-wrenching ambassador, soaking many people's eyes. Park Seo-joon also said that this scene was one of the reasons for choosing the work, and it also empathizes.

“Don’t you decide my value.”

The second is the first meeting between Roy, who entered prison on suspicion of attempted murder, and Choi Seung-kwon (played by Ryu Kyung-soo), a member of Danbam. When asked what the ex-con was studying, Choi asked Roy, who was reading a book in prison, “What would you do if you had set it up and decided not to do it? “You should try and judge.” Choi was angry at him for preaching, and Roy said, “Don’t you decide my value. I am starting my life and I will live with everything I want. "

This scene inspired infinite empathy with a bone-hitting saying: it was a credible, credible, arousing the desire to start anything. Viewers who watched this were selected as legends such as "It is so cool, I got courage through this Drama", "It seems to be said to me" and "It is my favorite scene".

#. "I want to live such a life that I am the subject of my life, and I do not have The Cost in my conviction."

The third is a scene in which Park reveals his aspirations to Kang Min-jung (Kim Hye-eun). In persuading Kang to revenge for Jangga, Park talks about his goals in the future. He said, "I want to live a life like that without The Cost in my conviction, which is natural that I am the subject of my life." He gave a heavy echo in his heart.

Park Seo-joon said, "I was impressed when I first received the script," he said. "I came to think about my life and my conviction. I think I am growing through Roy, "he said, referring to the best score.